Blue Cave, Yugoslavian submarine tunnel, Rose fisherman's village & Kotor
Passing by submarine tunnels built by Yugoslavian army, we will hit the exit of Bay, jump in turquoise water in the Blue Cave, with amazing underwater life, until local fisherman in Rose fishermen's village brings up freshly caught seafood to its grill for delicious meal. Shall we mention chilled domestic wine?! Just a break, no nap!
On our way back, we will have a slow, enjoyable ride by the gorgeous town of Perast, Our Lady of the Rocks and St George islands for some pictures.
At the end, we'll explore the Old Town of Kotor! You will love it!
- Our skipper has the right to cancel the tour if weather conditions are not the best, safety comes first!
In that case, we can do some other tour.
- Please wear your swimsuit before we start the tour.
***Available for larger groups! Please contact me for the details.
- Meet your guide
- Speed boat ride to the Yugoslavian submarine tunnel (photo stop)
- Speed boat ride to the Blue Cave
- Swim in the Blue Cave (optional)
- Speed boat ride to Rose fisherman's village
- Leisure time in the restaurant situated on the Austro-Hungerian fortress (Optional)
- Ride back to Kotor w/ photo stop in Perast
- Walking tour of Kotor
- Escort back to the Port
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Address or Intersection
Duration: 5 hours
Speedboat 240 Sundeak
This tour is available for larger groups, but a larger speedboat would need to be arranged. Please contact me for the details and a quote.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euro - 20 - Should you decide to buy lunch & drink during our rest stop in Rose fishermen's village (optional).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ana was great! She was a very knowledgeable and hospitable. We came on a cruise and she was very flexible with the time we had. The tour was spectacular and the views were something we will never forget! Looking forward to visiting Montenegro again and we will being using Ana for more tours when we return!