3.5 HRS tour. Akrotiri- Photo Stops- Black Beach- Megalochori
Explore the gems of the South part of Santorini.
Visit Akrotiri - the "Greek Pompeii" and travel back 3. 600 years before today when this prosperous port city was destroyed because of one of the most tremendous volcanic eruptions in the history.
Walk under the bioclimatic shelter of the archeological site and admire the private dwellings and the public buildings, get astonished by the advanced technological achievements and the sophisticated way of living and let the "Lost Atlantis" reveal its secrets to you!
Pass by the oldest vineyard of Santorini, take some photos at a black, volcanic bEach and gaze the volcano from a panoramic viewpoint.
Explore the traditional settlement of Megalochori and get an idea not only about the Cycladic architecture but also about the modern lifestyle of Santorini.
- Visit one of the most important and beautiful archeological sites worldwide: AKROTIRI knowns as well as the "Greek Pompeii" or the "lost Atlantis".
- Photo stop at a panoramic CALDERA view point.
- Pass by the oldest vineyard of Santorini.
- See a volcanic, black BEACH
- Explore the iconic village of MEGALOCHORI
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet
-at the reception of your hotel or
-at the exit of the cable car station at Fira(for cruise ship passengers) .I will be waiting for your arrival holding a name board - with your name on.
-specify any location convenient to you.
End location: Hotel or Fira (for cruise passengers)
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
A comfortable, european car , Citroen C3 with seating for up to 3 guests, modern and air-conditioned
* Guiding service provided by me, a licensed tourist guide, expert on Santorini
* Trasportation provided by a modern, fully A/C Citroen C3 car for up to 3 people driven by me
NOTE: This TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED 100% to YOUR NEEDS and REQUESTS and FOR MORE PEOPLE - DIFFERENT TYPE OF VEHICLE with a DIFFERENT PRICE
Estimated Local Cash Needed
12 euros - Akrotiri entrance fee: 12 euros p.p, free under 18 years
•Akrotiri Entrance fees: 12 euros per person (free for travelers under 18 yrs, please bring a valid ID).
•Cable car tickets for Cruise ship travelers (6 Euros per person, per ride).
•Food, beveranges, personal expenses, possible wine tasting.