Take in the sights of one of the most beautiful coasts in the world
Enjoy a day along the Amalfi Coast on a private 32/38ft speedboat. Embark from the pier in Sorrento where you will cross into the Bay of Naples. Take in the sights of Mt. Vesuvius behind you, and the islands of Capri and Ischia off to your right. Cross into the Bay of Salerno where you will pass the lovely town of Nerano, a quiet fishing village with several seaside restaurants. Your captain will stop in various inlets and bays for your group to swim. Keep your camera ready, this coastline will blow you away!
NOTE: If your group size is more or less than what this tour is designed for please send me a message by clicking on the 'Ask A Question' button on my profile and I can either create a customized tour for you or recommend one of our already Published tours. We can accommodate any number of group sizes.
After embarking from Sorrento and heading along the gorgeous coastline you will enter the Amalfi Coast, which boasts some of the most beautiful views in the world.
Explore sea caves, coves and more:
- Nerano: A small fishing village on the Amalfi Coast and home of the "Blue Flag" which is awarded to various beaches under strict criteria, signifying high quality and cleanliness of the sea
- Li Galli Islands: A group of three private islands with an underwater nature reserve
- Positano: Vew of Positano from the sea is one of the most famous views in Europe
- Praiano: Typical Amalfi Coast fishing village built onto two sides of the mountain
- Furore: A hidden turquoise Fjord and location where Roberto Rossellini filmed "Amore" beside Anna Magnani
- Conca dei Marini: Pass a beautiful bay under the former villa of Sophia Loren, as well as a natural arc in the rocks dubbed the "Lover's Arc". This is one of the most beautiful spots on the Amalfi Coast
Amalfi: Don't miss the cathedral and a walk around the town
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Marina Piccola in Sorrento. You will see three green benches on the pier. They are the only ones there, you can't miss them. Please wait there.
End location: Marina Piccola in Sorrento unless you would like to be dropped off at another location on the Amalfi Coast between the towns of Positano and Amalfi.
Duration: 6 hours
Sea conditions may affect duration.
Boat with a cabin and restroom, a shaded area and a cushioned sundeck. It is very comfortable.
A variety of beverages
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 euro - It depends on what you order at lunch, how much shopping, etc. There is no way for me to know exactly how much to bring because this will depend on what/if you purchase, tips, etc. but restaurants and shops accept credit cards as well.
Optional, but recommended: Lunch (The captain can stop at a seaside restaurant so that you have an authentic lunch)
I drive and accompany you on sea portion. Enjoy free time in a village of choice at your leisure but I will not be able to leave the boat.