Traveling is one of the best investments we can afford throughout our lifetime.
It's very typical for me by visiting other countries that my expectations about feeling and experiencing the real spirit of life there are fully me. After years of traveling abroad I have decided that the best thing I can do is to show people my beautiful land with the passion and love I have for it.
Why choose me? Hmm… good question and an easy one! Here some suggestions:
• My motto: To be a tour guide is not only a job, it is a mission to be an ambassador of my country.
• I am a citizen of the world and an experienced traveler. To be a foreigner on the Balkan Peninsula is a challenge and it will be a pleasure for me to be the connection between your cultures and mine and to show you the real Balkan spirit - you will be lost in translation in the right way.
• My interests are diverse which helps me show you in a better way every side of our culture: cuisine, crafts, nature, history, national music and dancing, sports, wine, agriculture.
• I can give you advice on how to organize your trip in the best possible way and what to see and visit, depending on the time and interests you have. I worked for different agencies which gives me the knowledge base of the best spots of accommodation within the country.
• I am an experienced driver - saving you money and time.
• I work with individuals and groups.
• I have been in the corporate world for 8 years as business sales account manager and that's why I can make your business trip in Bulgaria in the best possible way.
• Last but not least "Who wants only a knowledgeable tour guide? " As a person I am always positive and I believe that the smile can make your day :) I have been working with customers for 13 years now and your traveling experience in Bulgaria and the way you feel during your visit here are the things that matter to me.
Want to know more? Just write to me :)
A Recent Review of this guide
Marina was a wonderful guide. She was very knowledgeable and very helpful on the itinerary. Had a perfect meal and showed me some very exciting and wonderful places. Most importantly she was friendly and very companionable, a great person to have with you. I highly recommend her as a perfect private tour guide and would surely use her services again. She is also a great singer!!!
I am a professional licensed tour guide in Bulgaria
I do not have any restrictions in regard to my guiding, I can offer a full range of experiences