Enjoy a relaxing walk into the ancient and modern times of Sofia. Tour duration-3 h.
Discover Ancient Roman times by visiting Largo and St. George Rotunda, old roman fortress walls, St. Sofia Church, See Mosque and Food market, Try Mineral Spring Area, visit Alexander Nevski Cathedral, See Royal Palace, Feel the beauty of the City Garden and National Theater, walk near Communist Party House and Official entry of the President's office.
- walk over the Roman ruins of ancient Serdica
- visit Saint George Rotunda-the oldest church in Sofia
- have a look at Medieval Church Sveta Petka of Saddlers
- enter the Mosque
- explore the Building of Central Food Market
- check at Central Mineral Bath building and mineral water springs
- have a quick look at Remains of Arena di Serdica
- Saint Sofia Church
- Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- National Library
- Sofia University
- The Parliament
- Monument of Russian Emperor
- Military club
- Russian Church Saint Nicolas
- enjoy the City Garden and National Theatre
- Council of Ministers
- Presidency and The National Guard soldiers
- Former Communist party house
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 3 hours
this is a walking tour
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 BGN - Optional: entry tickets, food and drinks, other personal expenses.
-I am not a Mountain Guide.
-My van can fit up to 7 people, but for greater comfort, please inquire for a bigger one.
-I am permitted to guide only in English, Russian and Bulgarian.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
A very informative and helpful guide who chose interesting sites and themes and taught us a lot about Bulgaria's past and present.