City, First Time Visitor, Museums / Culture, Religious Heritage
Kid Friendly: No.
Maximum travelers: 3
Bulgarian (fluent), French (basic), English (fluent), Macedonian (basic), Serbo-Croatian (basic), Russian (fluent), Serbian (basic)
Enjoy a relaxing walk into the ancient and modern times of Sofia
Walking Tour of Sofia which. We will walk you through Ancient Roman times visiting Largo and St. George Rotunda, old roman fortress walls, Bulgarian remains, St. Sofia Church, Mosque, Food market, Mineral Spring Area, Alexander Nevski Cathedral, Royal Palace, City Garden and National Theater, Communist Party House and Official entry of the President's office.
- Roman ruins of ancient Serdica
- Saint George Rotunda-the oldest church in Sofia
- Medieval Church Sveta Petka of Saddlers
- Building of Central Food Market
- Central Mineral Bath building and mineral water springs
- Remains of Arena di Serdica
- Saint Sofia Church
- Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- National Library
- Sofia University
- The Parliament
- Monument of Russian Emperor
- Military club
- Russian Church Saint Nicolas
- City Garden and National Theatre
- Council of Ministers
- Presidency and The National Guard soldiers
- Former Communist party house
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel in Sofia
End location: Your hotel in Sofia
Duration: 3 hours
this is a walking tour
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 BGN - Optional: entry tickets, food and drinks, other personal expenses.
-I am not a Mountain Guide.
-My van can fit up to 7 people, but for greater comfort, please inquire for a bigger one.
-I am permitted to guide only in English, Russian and Bulgarian.