Welcome to Cambodia, Kingdom of Wonder.
My name is Pechey (PJ). I was born in 1984 in the centre of Siem Reap, just five years after the Khmer Rouge. I am a very friendly, reliable, passionate, creative and enthusiastic person.
Siem Reap, Cambodia was a place where it had very rich cultural and modern city on earth during pre-industrial time. The city itself was so many times bigger than New York City in the US nowadays. Adorably, Khmer ancestors had left us many masterpiece such as magnificent temples, rich culture, great tradition. More interestingly, Siem Reap is full of smiley, helpful and friendly people that you will hear "Hello, …" and see charming face almost everywhere.
To follow the culture, I had experienced as a monk for two years and I spent my time as a monk hood to learn meditation in a very traditional way. As a result, I am able to bring you to the point of how ancient and present world of Siem Reap connect with each other specifically.
Every single of my tour is produced to teach you about people, culture, tradition, history of this incredible city base on facts
With my traditional and modern education, I am so excited to be a tour guide to share my understanding traditionally, scientifically and comprehensively in my home town with a colourful way of life during the tour.
I personally and professionally belief you will earn plenty of extra knowledge and I am able to sit with you during or after the tour to discuss about the general thing in a society as well as to make general suggestion with my informative experience. Apart from that, I can offer you a customized tour up on your request.
I have a strong commitment to use all of my potential to provide the good service to all travelers and I am looking forwards to welcoming you all.
A Recent Review of this guide
Pechey was an exceptional man and extremeky knowledgable. Our tour chanted according to our requests and we did the fishing village first before Angkor watt. This worked out so well and even when I was exhausted from the heat Pechey ensured we both had cloths, water , umbrellas . He genuinely loved doing his job . Thank you
- Master degree of education (done with Foundation of Education, Educational Psychology, Theory and Practice of Educational Administration, Organizational Behavior in Education, Sociology of Education and Research Methods for Education)
- Bachelor degree of Art and Humanity (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
- Bachelor degree of Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Licensed tour guide by Ministry of Tourism
- General English and Diploma of English courses at ACE, Australian Center for Education
- Head Teacher at Treak Community Center
- English Teacher
- Hotel Receptionist
- I do not drive during guiding you
- I do not guide you in Wildlife Rescue Centre
- I do not guide you at APOPO, Hero Rats Landmines Detection