I've been guiding tourists to Palermo and its surroundings for over 26 years, specializing in historical as well as wine and food tours. My degree in humanities together with my passion for wines, makes my tours unique!
Among the best seller tours I offer are day trips in the Western Sicily, including Palermo, with the famous Monreale Cathedral and infamous town of Corleone. Segesta Temple and the beautiful coastal town Cefalú. Also, as a certified sommelier, I can arrange Wine and Food tours with visit to local canteens and typical Sicilian products.
All my tours are private and the itinerary can be adapted to suit your interests.
I can guide and drive you around Sicily being also a professional driver and offering a registered car service (special insurance for passengers).
Come to Sicily and you will discover an island full of history, good food, friendly people and breathtaking landscapes.
I look forward to showing my beautiful island to all of you!
A Recent Review of this guide
The tour with Francesca was great. She was very knowledgeable and explained everything well. It was a good trip.
• University degree in 1991 in foreign languages, literature, history and art history.
• Master on tourism marketing in Edimburgh in 1993.
• Licensed guide and tour manager since 1991.
• Licensed driver and own a REGISTERED car for clients transportation since 2008.
• Qualified sommelier since 2015
• In 2015 I have coauthored a book about sicilian food and wine
My vehicle can fit up to 4 people. Please inquiry if you are travelling in a larger group. I am based in Palermo but I can guide all over Sicily.