A college so big it has its own city district
The Ohio State University boasts over 60, 000 students and is one of the largest University Campuses in the country. OSU is so big that its campus, along with the surrounding areas, make up an entire district of the city: The University District.
No trip to OSU is complete without the traditional O-H-I-O picture
Founded in 1870 as the Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College, OSU is full of both the historic and the modern, tradition and discovery.
Join me for a walking tour of some the major points of interest. You'll learn about some of the incredible student traditions, explore hidden gems, and maybe even become an honorary buckeye!
This tour is perfect for anyone who wants to see a unique part of Columbus. While I graduated from OSU, I do not give admission-based tours. Instead, I like to show off campus as a local might see it while sharing he unique and interesting history of a world-recognized university.
CONTACT ME to customize this tour, including non-listed dates/times and for groups!
- Take the Long Walk around The Oval.
- Learn about one of the biggest college rivalries in the country.
- Get a breathtaking view of Campus and the Columbus Skyline from a hidden gem location.
- Peek inside The Shoe, Ohio Stadium (when available)
- Hear haunted tales of campus
- Take part in some of OSU's unique traditions
- Take photos of Ohio Stadium from Buckeye Grove
- Find out why it's called "The" Ohio State University
- Learn what it means to be a Buckeye
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 hours
This tour can be customized to meet your needs.
We'll be walking for this tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 USD - This is only if you want to grab a snack or beverage. I would definitely recommend grabbing an OSU T-Shirt or other souvenir.
I am not a license tour driver, but can arrange any necessary transportation as needed.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Will, our guide, was great! It worked hard to accommodate our schedule and preferences. I definitely recommend.