City drive private tour with the Hermitage and Spilled blood church in 6 hours
This private tour will suit both cruise ship visitors and the tourists who will stay here for few days.
If you have little time in Saint Petersburg and want to see the best of the city in short time, then it is perfect for you!
I offer you a 6-hour tour around the historical city centre, during which you will have the chance to see all the main attractions.
We will visit the world-famous Hermitage and the symbol of the city - Church on the Spilled Blood. The choice of museums is flexible.
Saint Petersburg is full of culture and history. The former capital of the country witnessed the reign of all Russian emperors, three revolutions, the last of which ended up in the creation of the USSR, suffered enormous losses in the WW2 having been besieged by the Nazi for 900 days and nights but still it managed to recover and preserve its culture, beauty, strength of spirit and unique atmosphere that attracts millions of people from all over the world.
- Meeting at the hotel or in the port of Saint Petersburg
- City drive tour with photo stops (St. Isaac's Cathedral, Nevsky Prospect, Peter and Paul's Fortress etc. )
- Visit the Hermitage Museum (guided tour to see all the highlights)
- Coffee break or quick lunch (if needed)
- Visit the Church on the Spilled Blood (guided tour)
- Back to the hotel
If you have any special places in the historical part of the city you want to see/visit, I will do my best to find time for that (to visit a practising church, a local restaurant, souvenir shop etc. ).
* Please, note the closing days:
The Hermitage is not available on Monday;
The Church on the Spilled Blood not available on Wednesday.
* Upon your request, the museums offered can be replaced with another (Catherine's Palace, Faberge museum etc. ). This way the schedule will be more flexible.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the cruise ship terminal, your hotel or at any other place in the city (restaurant, bar, department store) upon your request.
*If you need a transfer from Pulkovo airport, I can help organize it. Please ask me.
End location: We will finish the tour at the cruise terminal, your hotel or at any other place in the city (restaurant, bar, department store) upon your request.
Duration: 6 hours
We will drive around in a modern air-conditioned vehicle (a car or minivan depending on the size of the group)
- Guide's and driver's service;
- Tickets to the museums and photo permits;
Estimated Local Cash Needed
600 Roubles - For a cup of coffee or a quick snack in a street cafe, if wanted.
Almost everywhere credit cards are accepted. For souvenirs, are accepted dollars or euros, so no Russian roubles are needed.
- Lunch/coffee - about 10-20$ per person;
Almost everywhere they accept credit cards and for souvenirs they take dollars or euros, so no Russian roubles are needed.