Customized Tour to Bangkok or Pattaya with Private Tour Guide and Transport
Enjoy a full day of around 10 hours with your private English-speaking guide and luxury van with driver to take you around Bangkok. Before the tour, you will discuss your personal wishes and interest on how the tour can cater to your wishes the best way possible. I will suggest to you the best places and sites, and create the perfect tour for you.
There are so many things to do in Bangkok, Thailand's capital, the City of Angels or "Krung Thep" in Thai. Bangkok definitely has what it takes to entertain visitors from all origins, either first time or return travelers with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets, and a vibrant lifestyle that has something for everyone. Visiting the City of Angels is the most incredible sensory experience.
This tour also includes a long-tail boat ride along the klongs (canals) on the Thonburi side. See why Bangkok used to be called "the Venice of the East" by exploring its canals and the communities on the other side of Bangkok.
- Pick up from Laem Chabang Port (or Klong Toey Port)
- Discover Bangkok or Pattaya with a private tour guide and experienced driver
- Enjoy a fully customized tour to suit around your unique interests
- After, you will return to your cruise for an on-time departure.
Top Attractions and What to do in Bangkok
Old Town Area
- The Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple
- Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha Temple)
- Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
- Wat Trimit, Golden Buddha temple
- Wat Saket, Golden Mountain
- Wat Ratchanadda, Loha Prasat
Markets and Street Food
- Flower Market
- China Town
- Khao San Road
- Aor Tor Kor Market
Weekend Markets (only open on weekend)
- Chatuchak Market
- Taling Chan Floating Market
- Klong Ladmayom Floating Market
- Jim Thompson's House and Museum
- Sea Life Ocean World
- Madame Tussaud
Out of town
- Bangkachao, Bangkok Green Lung
- The Artist's House (Baan Silapin)
- Longtail Boat ride along the river and canal
- Bicycle tour
- Thai cooking class/handicraft
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: I will meet you with your names printed on a sign of paper at your cruise terminal.
Duration: 12 hours
Within 12 hours of tour duration, including the pick up time at Laem Chabang Port until back to the port or any other location as we previously agreed.
Please note Bangkok is about 2 hours away to the north by car while Pattaya is closer and about an hour away to the south.
Private Luxury Air-Conditioned Van.
We have space to seat 6 adults comfortably.
The van can actually accommodate up to 9 adults with a little less space.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 BHT - All admission fees, meal, your own expense
I'm a licensed guide, and have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
If you want to "go local," Peaches is your pick. Her skill in moving us from one amazing site to another, using tuk-tuks and walking, with our van always right there at the end, seemed effortless. We were comfortable with her warm and friendly style as we moved elbow to elbow through the local markets tasting delicious treats she picked out for us. Her knowledge of how to move in and out of the sites and where to stand to get the best photos was extraordinary. We had a great day with her in Bangkok.