Customized Tour to Bangkok or Pattaya with Private Tour Guide and Transport
Enjoy a full day of around 10 hours with your private English-speaking guide and luxury van with driver to take you around Bangkok. Before the tour, you will discuss your personal wishes and interest on how the tour can cater to your wishes the best way possible. I will suggest to you the best places and sites, and create the perfect tour for you.
There are so many things to do in Bangkok, Thailand's capital, the City of Angels or "Krung Thep" in Thai. Bangkok definitely has what it takes to entertain visitors from all origins, either first time or return travelers with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets, and a vibrant lifestyle that has something for everyone. Visiting the City of Angels is the most incredible sensory experience.
This tour also includes a long-tail boat ride along the klongs (canals) on the Thonburi side. See why Bangkok used to be called "the Venice of the East" by exploring its canals and the communities on the other side of Bangkok.
- Pick up from Laem Chabang Port (or Klong Toey Port)
- Discover Bangkok or Pattaya with a private tour guide and experienced driver
- Enjoy a fully customized tour to suit around your unique interests
- After, you will return to your cruise for an on-time departure.
Top Attractions and What to do in Bangkok
Old Town Area
- The Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple
- Wat Pho
- Wat Arun
- Anana Samakhom Thorn Hall
- Vimanmek Mansion
- Wat Trimit, Golden Buddha temple
- Wat Saket, Golden Mountain
- Wat Ratchanadda, Loha Prasat
Markets and Street Food
- China Town
- Khao San Road
- Aor Tor Kor Market
- Chatuchak Market
- Taling Chan Floating Market
- Klong Ladmayom Floating Market
- Jim Thompson's House and Museum
- Sea Life Ocean World
- Madame Tussaud
Out of town
- Bangkachao, Bangkok Green Lung
- The Artist's House (Baan Silapin)
- Longtail Boat ride along the river and canal
- Bicycle tour
- Thai cooking class/handi
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The guide will meet you at Laem Chabang Port, cruise terminal or any other convenient location.
If arriving at the port of Klong Toey, the price of the tour will be reduced, so please contact me for details before booking.
End location: Back to Laem Chabang Port, cruise terminal or as previously agreed
Duration: 12 hours
Within 12 hours of tour duration, including the pick up time at Laem Chabang Port until back to the port or any other location as we previously agreed.
Please note Bangkok is about 2 hours away to the north by car while Pattaya is closer and about an hour away to the south.
Private Luxury Air-Conditioned Van.
We have space to seat 6 adults comfortably. I can accommodate up to 8 adults with a little less space, so please contact me for details.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Private Luxury Air-Conditioned Van with Experienced Driver
- Pick up / drop off from Laem Chabang Port (or Klong Toey Port)
- Laem Chabang Port vehicle entrance fee (THB 438 / vehicle / trip)
- All tickets for the Express Way & Motorway
- Long tail boat ride along the canal
- Drinking water, refreshment and snacks
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 BHT - All admission fees, meal, your own expense
- All admission fee
- Extra hour
- Your own expenses
I'm a licensed guide, and have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Wonderful day. Peach is an excellent guide with superb knowledge of Bangkok. Nothing was too much trouble and she supplied a first class tour. We would recommend her without hesitation.