Make the most of Marseille with a private guide and a private driver in a comfortable van
You're in the city for a short time and you want to enjoy the best of Marseille. This tour is made for you!
I have concentrated in this tour the best Marseille can offer. Please know that I can also adapt the tour to your special requirements if needed. For example, if you want to plan some shopping time for example during the tour, I can make sure this is included.
I will come and pick you up directly at your ship and together in a comfortable van with a private driver, we will discover the treasures of Marseille. As I am not driving, I will be totally at your disposal to give you all the explanations and fun anecdotes about the monuments and the wonders we will discover.
We will drive through Marseille. Be ready to be fascinated by the blue of the Mediterranean ! We will also stop the van regularly and walk on the charming streets of Marseille so that you can really feel the great atmosphere of this city that the New York Times selected as one of the best destination to see in the world!
- The colorful old port : the city's vibrant hub with its unique morning fish market
- The old town known as le Panier : a charming and historical district with good vibes
- La Vielle Charité : a charity shelter for the town's poor that became a cultural and peaceful place to relax
- The Mucem : the new modern Museum of the Civilisations of Europe and the Mediterranean built by the famous architect Rudy Ricciotti and that reveals splendour in the dazzle of light, shadow and shiny metal.
- The cathedral Notre-Dame de la Garde, Marseille's emblem, overlooking the entire city and protecting its inhabitants.
- The Kennedy cliff road with a fantastic view on the blue of the Mediterranean sea
- The fishing village of Vallon des Auffes with its traditional cabanons (seaside cabins), built by fishermen to relax on the week end with family members and the most famous restaurants to eat "Bouillabaisse" !
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your cruise terminal, at your hotel or any place convenient for you.
End location: Back to your cruise terminal, your hotel or any place convenient for you.
Duration: 4 hours
I can also prepare for you a 6 hour tour of a full day 8 hours tour if needed on special request. I can also recommend you very nice places to have lunch according to your tastes and your budget.
We will be driving in a modern air conditioned comfortable black van with a private driver.
A Private guide + a private driver and the comfortable van. Gas and transport taxes are included.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 Euros - It is always a good idea to have some money in case you want to buy some souvenirs from Marseille to bring back home.
If needed, lunch is extra.
Everything else is included in the tour. But if you want to buy some extra souvenirs like the famous Marseille soaps, I advise to bring some money with you.