When you land or dock in Hong Kong, combine a city tour and a private guide for the ultimate Hong Kong experience!
Enjoy the picturesque beauty and iconic attractions of the world-famous city on the harbour in a private car tour.
Hong Kong Itinerary
- Peak to get the best view of the skyscraper city
- return via the Peak Tram (I will collect you at the bottom terminus)
- Repulse Bay Beach and Lifeguards Temple
- Aberdeen Fishing village and Marina by sampan boat
- short stop for traditional lunch or snacks
- Stanley Market
- the beautiful Zen Nan Lian Gardens
- Chi Lin Nunnery to savour the elegant wooden architecture, treasured Buddhist relics and soothing lotus ponds.
- local lunch of dim sum at a traditional Cantonese restaurant
- Kowloon Peak for stunning views back across Hong Kong
- the Wong Tai Sin Temple
- the Ladies market for affordable 'luxury' items
See Hong Kong's top attractions on a private car city tour, including:
- The Peak and Peak Tram
- Wong Tai Sin Temple
- Chi Lin Nunnery and Nan Lian Gardens
- Stanley for the promenade and famous market
- Ladies, flower, goldfish and sneaker markets
Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned 8 seater car.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Kai Tak Cruise Terminal - I will meet you outside the Hong Kong Tourist Board Kiosk on the ground floor.
Ocean Terminal - I shall meet you in the arrivals hall.
Other locations, please email me.
End location: Your hotel or airport destination.
Duration: 6 hours
We will be traveling by air conditioned vehicle to all the sites.
English tour guide with knowledge of the local language.
An air conditioned vehicle for your comfort and safety.
All entrance and parking fees.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
600 hkd - Needed for food and sundries
Food and drink.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great day with a friend! Amy took us to Victoria Peak where we hiked to a great look out spot away from the tourists. We tried traditional dim sum and Chinese sweets. Visited a wet market. Went to a snake cafe to have snake wine and my daughter held a python. Went to a temple of zodiacs and made a wish. We learned about the British history of Hong Kong and what's in store for the future. She was open for doing anything we wanted. Easy to understand as she is a British expat. Best guide we had on trip!