When you land or dock in Hong Kong, combine a city tour and a private guide for the ultimate Hong Kong experience!
Enjoy the picturesque beauty and iconic attractions of the world-famous city on the harbour in a private car tour. (Note I also have restricted private car access to Lantau Island, please check my other tour listings)
Hong Kong Itinerary
- Peak to get the best view of the skyscraper city
- return via the Peak Tram (I will collect you at the bottom terminus)
- Repulse Bay Beach and Lifeguards Temple
- Aberdeen Fishing village and Marina by sampan boat
- short stop for traditional lunch or snacks
- Stanley Market
- the beautiful Zen Nan Lian Gardens
- Chi Lin Nunnery to savour the elegant wooden architecture, treasured Buddhist relics and soothing lotus ponds.
- local lunch of dim sum at a traditional Cantonese restaurant
- Kowloon Peak for stunning views back across Hong Kong
- the Wong Tai Sin Temple
- the Ladies market for affordable 'luxury' items
See Hong Kong's top attractions on a private car city tour, including:
- The Peak and Peak Tram
- Wong Tai Sin Temple
- Chi Lin Nunnery and Nan Lian Gardens
- Stanley for the promenade and famous market
- Aberdeen for a small sampan ride around the typhoon shelter*
- Ladies, flower, goldfish and sneaker markets
Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned 8 seater car.
*Optional HK $60 per person
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Kai Tak Cruise Terminal - I will meet you outside the Hong Kong Tourist Board Kiosk on the ground floor.
Ocean Terminal - I shall meet you in the arrivals hall at the bottom of the escalator.
Hong Kong International Airport - I will be at Arrivals Hall A underneath the clock
Other locations, please email me.
End location: Your hotel, cruise ship or airport destination.
Duration: 6 hours
We will be traveling by air conditioned vehicle to all the sites.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
600 hkd - Needed for food and sundries
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Amy thinks outside the box to design tours and customize experiences that cater to the desires and interests of her clients. She is extremely flexible and really wants to make her clients happy. We had the most amazing time on this tour with Amy and are so grateful for her positive, fun, and kind demeanor! Best tour and super thankful!