Experience the highlights of the city with a Private Guide
Ho Chi Minh City, formerly named and still informally known as Saigon, is the largest and most populous city in Vietnam, It used to be capital of the South Vietnamese, known as "Pearl of the Far East"
Nowadays it is one of Vietnam's most powerful magnets for foreign direct investment, so it is playing the most important role in developing of economy of Vietnam and it certainly accounts for a high proportion of the country's economy
This is a great opportunity to explore, to visit its amazing highlights.
Meet at the dock of Phu My Port or Hiep Phuoc Port with sign of your name
1. 5 hour drive from Phu My or 40 minutes from Hiep Phuoc
- We will chat on the way to decide what suits you
- If you are interested in the history of the Vietnam War, then we recommend that you take the time to visit the Reunification Hall and War Remnants Museum or you can explore the secrets of reincarnation stories at Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Tea break at the local coffee shop (cost of drinks are not included)
- Visit Ben Thanh market and lacquer ware factory
- Have lunch at local Vietnamese Pho Restaurant
- Drive back the cruise
The above itinerary can be flexible and changeable to best fit with your schedule and preference to make sure you have an enjoyable trip
It takes only 40 minutes drive if your cruise is docked at Hiep Phuoc Port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the dock at the dock or other place as agreed.
End location: We will end at the dock or at your convenient place as agreed
Duration: 8 hours
I will pick you up at the dock
Tour are conducted in a modern, A/C, insured 16 seat van.
- A Personal English speaking guide
- Port pick up and return
- Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Entrance fee for the Reunification Hall and War Remnants Museum
- Lunch at Vietnamese Pho restaurant
- Purified drinking water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - Meals, refreshments or souvenirs
- Any personal expenses
- Custom tours for larger groups are available. Contact me for further information
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Khang is an exceptional tour guide, he knows things around. We enjoyed our tour with him. We had so much fun with Khang. Thanks Khang, we will recommend him to anyone who wants to visit Ho Chi Minh.