Following the Columbus footprint
I have planned everything for you in other that you can enjoy the amazing city of Seville lorded over by a colossal Gothic cathedral. It is an intoxicating mix of resplendent Mudéjar palaces, baroque churches and winding medieval lanes, a 16th-century metropolis rich on the back of New World trade.
I will pick you up from Huelva harbor and you 'll have the option to visit the board life-size replicas of Niña, Pinta and Santa María commanded by Columbus.
During the trip, we will get closer to the secrets of the geography of Andalucia and interpret the landscape.
We will have a tour around the historic town, we will spot the golden tower, the Bullring, Triana neighborhood and visit Plaza España.
After that, I will make a guided visit to the Cathedral, the largest gothic in the world where is buried Columbus.
We will go to the Royal Alcazar, a thousand years of art and history.
The ending part of the visit we will walk in the old Jewish quarter.
I will pick you up at the cruise terminal and drive 1h 30 mins to Seville.
Once there, we will do a panoramic tour into the most important areas of Seville, including:
- Square of Spain
- The monumental center (Cathedral, Alcazar royal palace)
- The romantic Santa Cruz district.
We will visit these sites from inside.
- Lunch at a typical local tapas bar or tavern.
- Then, I will take you back to your cruise ship.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel, cruise terminal or any other convenient location in Huelva.
End location: Back to your hotel, cruise terminal or any other convenient location in Huelva.
Duration: 10 hours
If you book the optional tour of the three ships commanded by Columbus in his initial trans-Atlantic expedition, the duration will be one hour more.
8 seater Peugeot Expert Combi,
Aircon, heating, radio, comfortable spacious brand new vehicle, microphone incorpated for the guide.
- Transportation, parking, highway toll, fuel, insurance cover.
- Aircon comfortable spacious brand new vehicle.
- My service as your official guide
- Fast line entrance (we might still stay in line during the high season due to the high number of tourists)
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Bottle of water.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 euros - Meals and drinks
- Meals and drinks
- Personal Purchases
- Optional Tour to the Columbus ships (100 euros per group)
- Admission to any unscheduled site, museum, etc.
* Custom tour for a larger group is available. Please contact me for details.