Explore the best of Shanghai with your own Personal Local Guide
This private tour will allow you to experience Shanghai in the most comfortable, relaxed, and flexible way. Visit places such as Fuxing Park, the Bund, even Shanghai's old town. Your English-speaking tour guide will be more than happy to adjust the itinerary and attractions, and accommodate you and your party to let you learn and know more about Shanghai.
- Your private tour guide and driver will pick you up at 9am from your hotel lobby.
- Visit Fuxing park where is full of lots of dance-lovers, card players, poker enthusiasts, and Tai Chi solo/group artists.
- Next, stroll along the world's most famous promenade, The Bund.
- Visit Chenghuangmiao, also known as Shanghai Old town and Yuyuan garden.
- After lunch, the tour will proceed to Renmin Park in People's square. In the Shanghai Marriage Market ( available at weekends and national holiday days only ) / Flower and pet market for working days tour.
- Visit Center of French concession -Xintiandi
- Visit Art center in French concession -Xianzifang
- The tour will end at 5pm and send you back to your hotel, or anywhere you would like to be dropped off in downtown.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
End Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
We use modern, clean, air-conditioned vans.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 CNY - Lunch for clients
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Qinqin & our driver Mr Ho were skilled professionals- very good at their jobs! Our tour was fabulous! Qinqin used the Our time very efficiently & Mr Ho was there to pick us up & whisk us thru the city street to our next site- Qinqin was able to bring the history of Shanghai alive with her stories- she showed us how people lived, spent their leisure time- visiting markets, & parks - I especially enjoyed Fuxing Park which was alive with activities & beautiful I highly recommend a Qinqin as your tour guide!