Visit the highlights of Seville and sightseeing of Cadiz
This tour includes fetching your party at the dock, guided tour of Seville highlights and return to the dock (Cádiz). THIS TOUR INCLUDES A SHORT EXPLORATION OF THE TOWN OF CADIZ. This is an ideal tour for a small group.
SKIP THE LINES to maximize your stay in Seville.
I will be escorting you during the whole tour and making sure you return safely to your ship. On the way to Seville, enjoy the beautiful Andalusian landscape, full of symbols and images to understand Spanish culture and everyday life of our country. Very enjoyable!
Once in Seville, we will be visiting the old Jewish quarter, the famous "Spanish square", the Royal Alcazar. popular setting of one of the famous episodes of "The Game of Thrones".
On the way back, we will do a short sightseeing of the beautiful city of Cádiz.
Please contact me so I can customize the tour for smaller or bigger groups.
Please contact me for low cost option (using your own car, or traveling by train / bus.
- From Cadiz, we will driving to Seville to visit the famous Spanish Square.
- We will walk in the old picturesque Jewish district and have a drink.
- Finally, we will visit the Royal Palace and its beautiful gardens.
- Lunch will take place in a local tavern and enjoy trying tapas in Seville.
- We will try to find free time for you, either for shopping or for your own exploration of Seville, time provided.
- I will take you back to Cadiz to do a short sightseeing of Cadiz and return to your cruise ship.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise ship port in Cadiz.
End location: Cruise ship port in Cadiz.
Duration: 8 hours
Duration will be adjusted to fit your cruise ship schedule.
- By vehicle from Cadiz to Seville.
- Walking in Seville
- Me as your professional licensed guide
- Private Transportation
- Admissions to the Alcazar Palace
Estimated Local Cash Needed
29 euros - food and drinks and personal purchases. Admissions to the Cathedral (in case you want to enter on your free time).
- Meals and drinks
- Personal purchases
- Admissions to the Cathedral
If the group is larger than 8 people in Alcazar Royal Palace guided visit: parties over 8 people are expected to use radioguide audiosystem (whisper).
One guide is not allowed to lead a group over 30 people, if you're more, you will need a second licensed tour guide.
As a licensed guide, I don't have any restrictions.