Visit thehighlights of Seville and see the beautiful landscape of Huelva.
I organize private tours from Huelva for a day visit of the beautiful Seville.
Cadiz, Huelva and Seville have been notable for seafaring tradition since the antiquity and they played a very important role for world explorations and for the discovery of America.
This tour includes fetching your party at the dock, guided tour of Seville highlights and return to the dock (Huelva).
SKIP THE LINES to maximize your stay in Seville.
I will be escorting you during the whole tour and making sure you return safely to your ship. On the way to Seville, enjoy the beautiful Andalusian landscape, full of symbols and images to understand Spanish culture and everyday life of our country. Very enjoyable!
Once in Seville, we will be visiting the old Jewish quarter, the famous "Spanish square", the Royal Alcazar. popular setting of one of famous the episodes of "The Game of Thrones".
Please fee free to experience with several options, low cost option (using your own car, or traveling by train or bus.
- From Huelva, we will driving to Seville to visit the famous Spanish Square.
- We will walk in the old picturesque Jewish district and have a drink.
- Finally, we will visit the Royal Palace and its beautiful gardens.
- Lunch will take place in a local tavern and enjoy trying tapas in Seville.
- We will try to find free time for you, either for shopping or for your own exploration of
Seville, time provided.
- I will take you back to Huelva to do a short sightseeing of Huelva and return to your cruise
-Then the driver will take you back to your cruise ship.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: at the cruise ship terminal.
IMPORTANT. Starting time depends on ship arrival time (to be defined with the client)
End location: At the cruise ship terminal.
Duration: 8 hours
Duration will be adjusted to fit your cruise ship schedule.
Spacious, A/C equipped van.
Walking in the city center of Seville
- Local official licensed guide from port terminal to Seville and in Seville.
- No lines.
- Entrance fees to the Alcazar Royal Palace
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euros - Meals, drinks, personal purchase and for admission to the Cathedral ( in case you want to use your free time to visit the Cathedral).
-Meals and drinks
- Personal purchases
- Admissions for the Cathedral (this tours does not include a visit to the Cathedral)
Alcazar Royal Palace guided visit: parties over 8 people are expected to use radioguide audiosystem (whisper): guide will speak to a micro and you'll receive the human voice over your earphones. Price of this is €1,50 up to €2,50 per person, depending on the brand.
Guide is not allowed to lead a group over 30 people, if you're more, you will need a second licensed tour guide.
As a licensed guide, I don't have any restrictions.