Explore Turkey's Seven Churches of Asia Minor, as mentioned in the New Testament Book of Revelation
The Seven Churches mentioned by st. John in the Book of Revelations are all found in Turkey around Izmir city and each was a founding community of Christianity
smyrna : 2:8-11
thyatira : 2:18-29, acts 16:14
ephesus: 1:11:2:1-7 , acts:18:19-28:19
Day 1 Arrive Izmir Airport/Pergamon
Arrive in Izmir airport or hotel. Drive to Bergama Visit Pergamon, Red Basilica, the Acropolis and the Asclepion. Return to Izmir.
Day 2 Ephesus - Izmir
Full day visit to the unforgettable remains of Ephesus, the House of Virgin Mary, the Archaeological Museum and the Basilica of Saint John. Return to Izmir.
Day 3 Izmir - Sardes - Philadelphia - Pamukkale
Drive to Sardes visit the Church of Sardes. Continue to Alasehir where the ancient Philadelphia Church is located. Walk the streets of Philadelphia, then proceed to Pamukkale, the white "Cotton Castle" with its lime cascades of the Roman spa. See the ancient city of Hierapolis. The Martyrium of St. Philip the Apostle is here. Enjoy your hotel.
Day 4 Pamukkale - Laodicea - Aphrodisias - Izmir
Morning visit the ancient Laodicea, then drive to Aphrodisias, the city of the Goddess of Love, see the well preserved Stadium, The Temple of Aphrodite, the Odeon, the theater, Agora and Hadrian Bath. . . drive to Izmir airport
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Izmir airport
End location: izmir airport
Duration: 4 days
New Brand of Mercedes VITO/SPRINTER A/C VAN with Private Driver
*** Guiding by Professional Licenced Tour Guide
*** Brand new Mercedes AC van with private driver
*** Highway Tolls
*** % 100 Satisfaction
*** Guide and driver hotel cost in Pamukkale.
Some of the benefits of hiring a private driver/guide
* Comfort and privacy: private tours are for your party only, they start at the time of your choice and go at your own the places you really want to see.
* Negotiate the lowest price about shopping.
* Photography assistance
* Security (knowing where, how, when)
* Negotiating prices when shopping - prevent overpaying
* Teaching you local customs, religion, culture, taboos
* Introducing you to local people
* Reading the menu and ordering food
* Help at banks, food stores, fruit stands with the possible language barrier
* Health - knowing how to get you to a doctor or hospital fast
* A Turkish friend for life - priceless!!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
70 lira - per day estimate of entrance fees, depending on number of sites visited requiring entrance fees to be paid. Bring some additional cash for personal expenses as well.
*** fee of sites
*** hotel cost in Pamukkale
***Please mail me for your customized tour requests
According to Turkish law tours can be organize only by Travel agency so tour are listed here done by A class Travel agency code 8446