Walking Tour + Public Transportation (taxi & subway)
Seoul city offers numerous places to visit and wander around to learn about Korea's authentic culture, history, and food!
Seoul city walking tour is designed for travelers who want to experience a variety of different local scenes. You can choose any of the places in Seoul and I will be your private tour guide to explain the fun facts and historical stories behind each place we visit.
* You will get to learn and experience the Korean history and culture by strolling through the main highlights of the city such as the Royal palace, traditional market, Buddhist temple, and a Traditional style houses conservatory village in Seoul.
* Authentic local Korean style lunch choices during the tour such as Bibimbap, Bulgogi, Kimchi, Seafood Pancakes, Glass noodles, and the list goes on.
Tour Guide's Recommended Itinerary:
Hotel - Guanghwamun Square - Gyeongbok Royal Palace & Changing Guard Ceremony - Bukchon Traditional Village - Insadong Traditional Street - Jogyesa Buddhist Temple - Guangjang Traditional Market - Cheonggyechun Downtown Stream - Hotel
1. Royal Palace (Gyeongbokgung - Main palace in Seoul with Changing Guard Ceremony, Changdeokgung Palace on Tuesdays)
2. Traditional-style Village (Residential Northern Hanok Village, Glance of high-rise buildings and traditional style houses at once)
3. Buddhist Temple (Jogyesa Buddhisst temple in downtown Seoul)
4. Traditional Street (Insadong - Street full of antiques, small galleries, souvenirs, local-style lunch)
5. Traditional market (Gwangjang Market offers full of interesting local street foods - live octopus, wedding food, Korean style pancakes and sweets, etc. )
6. Downtown Stream (Cheonggye Stream - nice and easy stroll through downtown Seoul)
7. Square (Main square of Seoul with the King Sejong the Great statue)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
Walking tour and Public transportation
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30000 KRW - Rough estimate of the local cash you need is 30,000 KRW ($30 USD)
Admission Fee of Palace: 3000 KRW per person (around $3 USD)
Lunch: 10,000-15,000 KRW (around $10-15 USD) per person
*You can use credit cards instead of cash for most of the places in Korea (except for small street vendors).
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Pam was a wonderful tour guide! We scheduled with her upon recommendation from an acquaintance, and it was absolutely the best way to start our time in Seoul. Pam was warm and friendly with all of us, including my two elementary school-age children. She was a valuable source of information and readily answered any questions she had. We found ourselves referencing things she had told us later in our trip. Spending time with her helped us get to understand Seoul and South Korea on a deeper level.