Walking Tour + Public Transportation (taxi & subway)
Seoul city offers numerous places to visit and wander around to learn about Korea's authentic culture, history, and food!
Seoul city walking tour is designed for travelers who want to experience a variety of different local scenes. You can choose any of the places in Seoul and I will be your private tour guide to explain the fun facts and historical stories behind each place we visit.
* You will get to learn about Korean history and culture by strolling through the main palace, traditional market, and a village of Seoul.
* Lunch in Insadong traditional street will give you a variety of choices on local food - Bibimbap, Bulgogi, Kimchi, Seafood Pancakes, Glass noodles, and the list goes on.
Tour Guide's Recommended Itinerary:
Hotel - Guanghwamun Square - Gyeongbok Royal Palace & Changing Guard Ceremony - Bukchon Traditional Village - Insadong Traditional Street - Jogyesa Buddhist Temple - Guangjang Traditional Market - Cheonggyechun Downtown Stream - Hotel
1. Buddhist Temple (Jogyesa - Headquarter of Jogye Order Zen Buddhism in Korea)
2. Traditional-style Village (Residential Northern Hanok Village, Glance of high-rise buildings and traditional style houses at once)
3. Palace (Gyeongbokgung - Main palace in Seoul with Changing Guard Ceremony, Changdeokgung Palace on Tuesdays)
4. Traditional Street (Insadong - Street full of antiques, small galleries, souvenirs, local-style lunch)
5. Traditional market (Gwangjang Market packed with interesting local street food vendors - live octopus, wedding food, Korean style mung bean pancakes)
6. Downtown Stream (Cheonggye Stream - nice and easy stroll through downtown Seoul)
7. Square (Take photos in front of King Sejong the Great statue with the mai
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
Walking tour and Public transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30000 KRW - Rough estimate of the local cash you need is 30,000 KRW ($30 USD)
Admission Fee of Palace: 3000 KRW per person (around $3 USD)
Lunch: 10,000-15,000 KRW (around $10-15 USD) per person
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
My wife and I took a day Seoul city walking tour with Pam. Our friends from Kuala Lumpur joined the tour.Pam was great. Excellent English.Warm and friendly. Informative.Willing to answer our many questions.Found us a lovely spot for a long Korean lunch.She also went out of her way to buy us baseball tickets before we arrived in Seoul, which we greatly appreciate.She took us back to our friends' Hotel and helped us organize our travel tomorrow.Our only regret is that we couldn't arrange more time with her.