Full Day Seoul City Tour
Seoul has been the capital of the dynasties(Baekje, Joseon) and South Korea.
It has been called as "Hanseong", "Hanyang", "Seoul" as time goes by.
With dynamics of modern life and traditional places to see, such as royal palaces, traditional markets, N Seoul Tower and local places, Seoul is a city with so much to offer that you might not know where to start.
"I will show you around best part of Seoul, let's kick it off Seoul Tour with Kevin H. "
○ Gyeongbokgung : royal palace with 'Guards Changing Ceremony'
○ Insadong : traditional street full of antiques, souvenirs, Korean food, small galleries
○ Jogyesa : headquarter of Jogye Buddhism in Korea
○ Bukchon : Village of Korean traditional houses
○ Gwangjang Market : traditional market packed with interesting vendors of locals foods, daily necessities and traditional costumes.
○ N Seoul Tower : surround view of Seoul
Hotel → Gyeongbok Palace with Changing Guard Ceremony → Blue House → Folk Museum → Jogyesa Buddhist Temple → Insadong Culture Street → Bukchon Hanok Village → Cheonggyecheon Stream (Hop on Hop off) → Gwangjang Market Sightseeing → N Seoul Tower (Hop On Hop Off) → Hotel
• Gyeongbokgung : closed on Tuesdays.
• Changdeokgung : closed on Mondays.
• Cheonggyeocheon Stream : closed on weekends and holiday.
Seniors and Youth bring along passports for a few entrance saving.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the lobby[Concierge] of customer's hotel in Seoul
(if the lobby is not first floor, on the first floor of the hotel building)
End location: At customer's hotel in Seoul or any place in Seoul
Duration: 8 hours
(from Hotel to Hotel)
11-Passenger Van (Hyundai Motor's Grand Starex with Full air conditioner and heater)
Accommodate 10 people of adults + children
Accommodate 7 people of adults
English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Mini Van, Gas, Toll
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 KRW15,000 - :
N Seoul Tower Elevator: KRW10,000 (You don't need to go up the tower)
Lunch: KRW6,000 ~ 15,000
Meals and Beverage
I can handle all of your tour requests if not illegal.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kevin was a very pleasant and knowledgeable guide. He took us thru all the main sites and was very informative. I would recommend his services.