Customized Private Tour (Professional Tour Guide + Private Vehicle)
Private Guide + Friendly Driver with a Private Van
Let's explore this amazing city with a private guide, a private vehicle and a driver!
A friendly driver with a van will bring you anywhere you like within Seoul and a professional licensed tour guide will accompany you to show you this lovely city with countless things to discover culturally and historically!
Hotel pick up - Gyeongbok Royal Palace - Bukchon Traditional Village - Jogyesa Buddhist Temple - Insadong Traditional Street (for local lunch & souvenir) - Guangjang Traditional Market - Dongdaemun Design Plaza (architecture: Zaha Hadid) - Drop off at the hotel
Itinerary is 100% up to you and you can customize it anyway you wish!
- Gyeongbok Palace (main Royal palace) & Changdeok Palace (UNESCO heritage)
- Bukchon Northern Traditional Village (view of modern and traditional buildings at once!)
- Noryangjin Fish Market (Conan O'Brian visited this fish market in Feb. 2016 and he bought a small octopus and named him "Samuel". Conan then donated Samuel to the COEX Aquarium in Seoul and recently Samuel made its way to Conan Show in LA!)
- Gangnam (from Psy's world-famous song, Gangnam Style)
- Han River (Ride bicycles, Fly kites, Order fried chicken like locals by the riverside)
- Insadong Traditional Street
- N Seoul Tower (Observatory, Cable Car, Nice view of Seoul)
- Jogyesa Buddhist Temple (smiling Buddha statue & Pagoda)
- Namsangol Southen Village (try the Korean costumes and/or write your name in Korean by taking a calligraphy class)
- Myeongdong (full of street food and Korean cosmetics)
- Gwangjang / Namdaemun traditional market
- Yongsan Electronics Market
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the lobby of your hotel. A friendly driver with a private van will pick us up at the lobby of your hotel.
End location: A friendly driver with a private van will drop you off at the lobby of your hotel or you can be dropped off at any location you like within Seoul!
Duration: 8 hours
A private van and a friendly local driver will help us navigate around town! I recommend using a private van for a group of less than 6 people.
Please send me an inquiry if your group is more than 6 people - I can arrange a mini bus or a big tour bus.
- Professional English-Speaking Tour Guide (8 hours, e.g. 9AM - 5PM)
- Private Van (Hyundai Starex) + Driver (Pick-up & Drop-off at your hotel included)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25000 KRW - Rough estimated amount is around $25 USD per person.
Estimated local cash you need depends on the admission fees of the places you decide to visit and your choice of lunch/dinner.
* Admissions fees, transportation cost, and lunch for you and your tour guide are excluded from the tour price.
* Admission fees on some of the main sites are written below in terms of USD per person for your convenience ($1 USD = around 1,100 KRW)
- Gyeongbok & Changdeok Palace: $3
- Deoksu Palace: $1
- Jongmyo Shrine: $1
- N Seoul Tower Cable Car: $8 round-trip
- N Seoul Tower Observatory: $10
- Samsung Leeum Museum: $10
- Korean Costume Hanbok Experience (Namsangol Village): $5
- Free Admissions: Namsangol Hanok Village, National Museum of Korea, National Folk Museum, Samsung D'light
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Pam is a wonderful guide. She is friendly, professional and great at getting you around the city. I would highly recommend her for any tour in Korea. Her English is excellent. She is a very hard worker and everything in the tour was as described or better.