Know in depth the cultural, natural, industrial and human heritage of Segovia
We've designed the Segovia bike tour to give you an insiders' look along with everything you'll need to get the most out of your time in Segovia.
On a comfortable bike you will get to know the "must see" places but also places away from the typical touristic paths. The Segovia bike tour is ideal for everyone who wants to get to know the city in a short time but in a relaxed way.
The tour covers the city in 2 hours with stops every few minutes for the guide to provide commentaries.
"On our 2 hour tour, you will see what will take about a whole day by foot!"
You can make a choice between our scheduled daily Segovia bike tour or a tour designed according to your personal wishes.
The tour can also be arranged in your own language.
Bus Stop, Statue of Candide, San Andrés Gate. Jewish Quarter, Sun House Segovia Museum, Alcazar, House of chemistry, Queen Square Victoria Eugenia.
• Romanesque District of Canonjías, Church of San Andrés, Convent of San José, Cathedral, Main Square, Juan Bravo Theatre, Church of San Miguel.
• Andrés Laguna House of the Jewish Educational Center, Convent of Corpus Christi old Synagogue.
• Royal Prison, St. Martin Church, Statue Juan Bravo, Lozoya Tower, Picks House, Canaleja Viewpoint, Royal Street, Roman Aqueduct, Restaurant Candide.
• Rise of San Juan, House of Chains, House of the Marquis of Lozoya, Church of San Juan de los Caballeros Zuloaga Museum.
• Museum of Contemporary Art Esteban Vicente, Hercules Tower, Trinity Church, Palace of the Counts of Mansilla.
• St. Nicholas Church, Walls, San Lorenzo Church, Eresma River, Parral Forest Path, Church of the True Cross.
• Walk Clamores Valley, Church of San Millan, rural path, Ponton Lake, La Graja Palace and Gardens, Museum and Grass Factory.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Paseo Ezequiel Gonzalez, Candido Statue (in front of tourist buses parking)
End location: Paseo Ezequiel Gonzalez, Candido Statue (in front of tourist buses parking)
Duration: 2 hours
Guided tour through Segovia with explanations. Do not enter any museum or building.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our private group of (8) bicyclist from Virginia received a very detailed bike tour of Segovia, which was the perfect introduction to Spain and Segovia, specifically on our second day in his country. He answered all our questions and we learned a lot about Segovia, Spain and the country history. We greatly enjoyed the time with Javier.