including panoramic view of the Golden Gate Bridge from Marin Headlands
First, by crossing the Golden Gate Bridge, you will visit Muir Woods, which is the world's most-visited old-growth redwood forest park, and walking onto trails among these giants is truly an awesome experience. The park receives about a million visitors per year.
Then, you will take a stroll through charming downtown Sausalito, visiting this spectacular city by the bay that offers beautiful scenery and breathtaking ocean views with boutique shops, art galleries and restaurants.
In San Francisco, you will enjoy the must-see famous places, from Fisherman's Wharf to Golden Gate Park. I can guide you through an exclusive private tour of Nob Hill, Marina District, Union Square, Pacific Heights, Haight/Ashbury, Chinatown, North Beach, Lombard Street and much more. . . I'll show you places that reveal the true character of San Francisco, as it is known and loved by locals.
- Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National Park.
- Explore magical Muir Woods National Park for about 1h.
- Drive through the town of Sausalito.
- Stroll picturesque Sausalito where you can shop, visit art galleries, and have lunch.
- Return to San Francisco to visit Fisherman's Wharf, Nob Hill, Marina District, Golden Gate Park, Union Square, Pacific Heights, Haight/Ashbury, Chinatown, North Beach, Lombard Street, and back to your hotel. . .
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Suggested by Guide: >  From the airport, normally visitors take Uber to meet in the city, in front of the Fairmont Hotel, 20 min ride >  Cruise Ship Terminals >  Hotels and Residential areas
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
Duration: 7 hours
Due to traffic conditions, it may take up to 8 hours entirely, including travel time.
Private vehicle transportation - 7-passenger Toyota Sienna van.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
95 US dollars - $10 per person for Muir Woods entrance fee, $30-$40 per person for lunch and any souvenirs.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Caesar was very professional, knowledgeable and wonderful. He was very patient with our group and was flexible and really spent time on the things we wanted to see.