Create your own itinerary - worry-free for parking, transportation and directions...
This tour is ideal for the whole family.
How it works:
Create your own customized tour!
Pick your favorite attractions below based on your Order of Preference (# of places visited will vary depending on traffic conditions and time duration):
Cable Car Ride & Museum
Fortune Cookie Factory (Chinatown)
The Walt Disney Family Museum
Pier 39 (Sea Lions, Mirror Maze, Carousel and Aquarium)
Bay Area Discovery Museum
The Marin Mammal Center
Pedal boats at Stow Lake
Golden Gate Park Children's Playground (old-fashioned carousel)
Painted Ladies (houses)
Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop
The Museum of Ice Cream
- California Academy of Sciences - it includes a superb aquarium, planetarium, natural history exhibits, live rainforest, and living roof. Plan to spend 3hrs here.
- Jelly Belly Factory (3hrs RT plus 45 min tour)
ONLY you and your child will spend time together, until you call me to take to the next place.
Kids will love it!
You will create your own itinerary by choosing some of the following attractions:
- Cable Car Museum
- Fortune Cookie Factory (Chinatown)
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
- Pier 39 (sea lions, Mirror Maze and Aquarium)
- The Exploratorium
- Wave Organ
- Bay Area Discovery Museum
- The Marin Mammal Center
- Pedal boats at Stow Lake
- Golden Gate Park Children's Playground (old-fashioned carousel)
- Painted Ladies (houses)
- Boudin Sourdough Bread
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop
- California Academy of Sciences - A museum that celebrates the natural world, it includes a superb aquarium, planetarium, natural history exhibits, live rainforest, and living roof. Plan on spending half day with kids here.
- Jelly Belly Factory (2h RT-40 min tour)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick-up at your hotel or residence in San Francisco or nearby areas.
End location: Drop-off at your hotel or residence in San Francisco or nearby areas.
Duration: 7 hours
For this tour you can determine the amount of hours you and your kids want. It can vary between 5 to 7 hours maximum.
Tour guide services, transportation to and from your designated pick-up spot, minor parking charges ($5 and under) and Golden Gate Bridge tool (if needed)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
120 US dollars - Food, souvenirs and admission fees (per person)
Food, souvenirs and all admission fees are paid separately on your own.