Travel clockwise around the Bay in half a day. A private tour that shows off the best of what the Bay Area has to offer.
Travel around the Bay. Crossing 3 bridges and visit the towns along the way. Experience the bay area like a local with a local.
Starting in San Francisco we head across the Golden Gate Bridge (photo stop) to a couple of charming towns. You will stop at the picturesque seaside town of Sausalito for a cup of coffee. Then grab a burger in Mill Valley at the famous In and Out Burger. Onward to Tiburon, home of the late Robin Williams and so many great actors and musicians. Stopping to enjoy the stunning views. You will go for a short walk (1/4 mile) to help digest that burger and take in a spectacular view of the Bay.
We then head off past San Quentin prison. Over the Richmond Bridge and the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island for a photo stop of the San Francisco skyline before dropping you off at your hotel.
*The tour may vary subject to road closures and city events, marathons, parades etc.
Time TBC - Hotel or prearranged pick up.
Sights include . .
- Golden Gate Bridge.
- Sausalito - stop for coffee
- Stop for a bite to eat . . . at the famous In and Out Burger
- Short walk 1/4 mile to help digest the burger
- San Quentin.
- Richmond Bridge.
- Bay Bridge.
- and if we have Treasure Island.
- Hotel drop off
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: San Francisco city hotels
End location: Hotel
Duration: 4 hours
4 hours duration subject to traffic, road conditions and events such as parades.
Van for up to 10 passengers.
- Pick up and drop off at your location.
- I will then show you around the towns of Sausalito and Tiburon
- 10 year experienced local tour guide
- Transportation for the day
- Chilled bottled water will be provided
- Smiles and fun ...
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 US Dollars - Pocket money for snacks and coffee etc
- Any food and beverages (In & Out Burger)
- Coffee in Sausalito
- Any personal purchases or expenses
- Price quoted is for 3 passengers. Though I can accommodate up to 10 people subject to notice and pricing.