Fully Customized Adventures
The areas surrounding Salt Lake City have an abundance of activities available. Some of these options include a day expedition on Antelope Island, also hikes to lakes, rivers, waterfalls and scenic views! Night hikes available too!
For guests with there own equipment guided fishing and kayaking tours are available.
For groups of 2 or less, kayaks may be provided. ( Must have or rent life jacket for certain bodies of water)
For guests who want a relaxing nature experience, there is a hammock and slacklining package available.
The day will begin with getting breakfast at one of Salt Lake City's local spots.
We will then head out for the day to the location of your choice where you will get to experience the beauty that Utah has to offer.
Depending on the location, lunch is available but snacks and drinks will be included on the tour.
You can choose a day expedition on Antelope Island, a hike to lakes, rivers or waterfalls.
Then, we will head back to the town where I can provide you with options on where having dinner.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Designated starting location based on your request.
End location: Designated end location based on your request.
Duration: 8 hours
The tour can last up to 12 hours upon request. Please inquire me for details and price.
I have a 2008 Chevy Malibu that can transport up to 3 guests.
Bigger groups will need to have their own vehicle with 3 guests still being able to ride with me.
* Once we arrive at the destination of your choice, the basic way of getting around will be hiking and walking. Optional there will also be kayaking, paddle boarding, and mountain biking.
- My time and service as your private guide
- Entrance fees to the parks
- 2 kayaks ( Must have own life jacket or rent one )
- Drinks and snacks will be provided.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 USD - To cover your main meals. Also, any additional rental gear you may want to include: paddle boards and mountain bikes.
- Any additional rental gear you may want to include: paddle boards and mountain bikes.
- Also, there are options such as taking the tram to go hiking on Hidden Peak which would have a cost for the tram ride.
Travellers must provide for their own equipment for specialty hikes and adventures!