Know in depth the cultural, natural, industrial and human heritage of Salamanca
We've designed the Salamanca bike tour to give you an insiders' look along with everything you'll need to get the most out of your time in Salamanca.
On a comfortable bike you will get to know the "must see" places but also places away from the typical touristic paths. The Salamanca bike tour is ideal for everyone who wants to get to know the city in a short time but in a relaxed way.
The tour covers the city in 2 hours with stops every few minutes for the guide to provide commentaries.
"On our 2 hour tour, you will see what will take about a whole day by foot!"
You can make a choice between our scheduled daily Salamanca bike tour or a tour designed according to your personal wishes.
The tour can also be arranged in your own language.
• Railway Station, Tower, Bullfighting ring, Football Stadium, Cemetery.
• University Area, Bridge Ramos del Manzano, Roman Bridge.
• Monumental Centre of historical memory, Casa Lis Museum ArtNoveau.
• Cathedral Museum, Medieval Towers, Old Cathedral, New Cathedral.
• Historic building of the University, College of Anaya, Church and Tower of Clergy, Pontifical University.
• House of shells, Church of San Martin, Main Square, Old Market, Saina Palace, Orellana Palace, Clavero Tower, Convent of las Dueñas.
• Church and Museum of St. Stephen, St. Thomas of Canterbury, Exhibition Hall Santo Domingo, Tormes riverside.
• Domus Artium 2002, Center for the Performing Arts and Music, Park of the Jesuits, Spain Square, Churches of San Juan de Sahagun and San Marcos.
• Garcigrande Exhibition Hall, Exhibition Hall San Eloy, House of Death, Ursuline Convent, Monterrey Palace.
• Fonseca College and Cultural Center, San Blas Auditorium, Palm Street, Merced Square, Orchard of Calixto and Melibea, Mill Museum.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Train station or place agreed (hotel, restaurant, etc.)
End location: City Centre or place agreed
Duration: 2 hours
Guided tour through Salamanca with explanations. Do not enter any museum or building.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Javier was a very pleasant person to be with. He gave us a perfect guidance in this beautiful city. Muchas gracias Javier y espero hasta la proxima vez. Y como habia dicho te espero en Maastricht. Alli podemos hacer tambien una routa en bicycletta. Saludos y abrazo de Monique y Rolf