Bormes-les-Mimosas, Grimaud, Gassin, Saint-Tropez... different and unique
A tour like no other!
The Gulf of Saint Tropez is legend, playground of many celebrities, but mostly a landscape of beauty covered with vineyards, medieval villages and forest.
I invite you to a journey away from the usual tourist traps, with villages scattered in the hills, from Grimaud nested around its medieval castle, to the little piece of heaven which is Bormes-les-mimosas , passing by Gassin and its famous panoramic vista.
Saint-Tropez itself isiconic and a must see.
With me you will see the real village: the Ponche which looks like Liguria, the gorgeous old town and the place des lices, where the heart of the authentic St Trop isstill beating.
My secret to enjoy the area of Saint Tropez is to discover it through the back streets where Provence is magnified at every second ; this is how you will discover Camarat, the mills of paillasse, the Ste Anne chapel, the beach road and much more.
Optional visit a local winery to taste the famous "rosé" of Provence
- Leave the port of Saint-Tropez by the seaside passing the marinas/
- Guided tour the picturesque Grimaud village (not the marina which isa tourist trap), few miles away inland. You will discover from the ruins of the medieval castle one of the most fabulous panorama of the region of Saint-Tropez.
- Passing the vineyards and the village of Cogolin you will discover the mysterious Maures forest where the green is King.
- Guided visit of Bormes-les-Mimosas, one of the breathtaking village of the south of France, a medieval village as much as a garden.
- Have lunch in Gassin, on the remparts, with a view over the vineyards.
- Scenic dirve by the mills, the vineyards and the beaches of Ramaturelle
- Picture stop at the Camarat lighthouse and the Ste Anne chapel on back roads
- Guided tour of Saint-Tropez, the real one, the authentic village which seduced so many artist and intellectual for over a century.
Optional visit of a local winery : 15 to 25 euros per person depending of the estate
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the port of Saint Tropez where i will wait on the dock with a sign at your name.
From your hotel in Saint-Tropez
End location: Port of Saint-Tropez or hotel in Saint-Tropez
Duration: 8 hours
You are guaranteed to be back at the port exactly at the time of your choice.
Depending of the number of people in your group.
Transportation in a premium 8 seater minivan (7 passengers) with individual A/C 3 rows, leather seats, panoramic roof, electric doors, free wifi, microphone, cooler with complimentary drinks.
a spacious 9 seater minivan (8 passengers) with individual A/C 3 rows, microphone, free wifi, cooler with complimentary drinks.
I only use top of the line vehicles (2017 and 2018 models)
Full insurance coverage.
My services as Licensed Tour Guide and professional driver
The Premium minivan:
- Up to 7 passengers, 2017 model, leather seats, A/C 3 zones, electric doors, panoramic roof...
- For 8 passengers, 2018 model, A/C 3 zones.
Inclusive services: Cooler with refreshments, free Wifi, maps...
Full insurance coverage
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 euros - A regular lunch in France will go from 20 to 40 euros.
I can book a table for you in Bormes-les-mimosas or in Gassin.
On demand i can organize a traditional french pic-nic (20 euros per person), ask me in advance.
Possibility to organize a typical french pic-nic (20 euros per person) on demand ; please ask me in advance.
Optional wine tasting (from 15 to 25 euros per person depending of the winery). Reservation in advance is needed, do not hesitate to ask me during the booking process.
The visit of a winery if you decide to include one.
Being National Licensed Tour Guide & lecturer I have NO restriction of any sort.
Check the "Guide Requirements for France" before choosing a tour in France.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Michel is a great guide. He's extremely knowledgeable, energetic and humorous. We visited Gassin, Cogolin, Grimaud and thoroughly enjoyed the day.