Hermitage and Kremlin, KGB building and Church on Spilled Blood etc.
If you have only three days stay in Saint Petersburg it is the best way to discover two capitals of the country. During these three days we will visit the most important highlights of Saint Petersburg (our cultural capital) and Moscow (our political capital).
We will spend two days in Saint Petersburg and one day in Moscow and you will see the most famous tourist attractions such as Hermitage and Peterhof, Kremlin and Red Square, Church on Spilled Blood and Saint Isaac's Cathedral, Stalin's Bunker and Bolshoi Theatre. On the second day we will take a modern speed train to Moscow and back.
I'm a licensed guide in Saint Petersburg but I was born in Moscow and I feel there as a local too! So I promise you to do my best for you to fall in love with these two cities as I do!
8. 30-10. 00: meeting at the port
10. 00-11. 00: way to Peterhof by car/van
11. 00-14. 00: visiting Peterhof palace (Summer Palace) and park, lunch
14. 00-15. 00: way to the Hermitage by car/van
15. 00-17. 00: visiting the Hermitage (Winter Palace)
17. 00-18. 00: way to the port
5. 30-6. 00: meeting at the port
6. 00-7. 00: way to the railway station
7. 00-11. 00: going to Moscow by speed train
11. 00-15. 00: walking tour: Red Square, St. Basil's, Kremlin, metro ride
15. 00-17. 00: Zaryadie park, the best view of Moscow is there, lunch
17. 00-19. 00: KGB building, Bolshoi Theatre, Main Street of Moscow
19. 00-21. 00: dinner and the way to the railway station using metro
21. 00-01. 00: going back to Saint Petersburg by speed train
01. 00-01. 30: way to the port by car/van
10. 30-11. 00: meeting at the port
11. 00-13. 00: panoramic tour
13. 00-14. 00: Church on Spilled Blood
14:00-15. 00 lunch
15:30-16. 30 St Isaac's Cathedral
16. 30-17. 00 way to the port
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port
Duration: 3 days
Rental car/van in Saint Petersburg and metro in Moscow.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 Russian Rubles - Coffee, Tea
I am not a driver guide but I can arrange transportation upon request.
I am not allowed to guide inside cathedrals of the Kremlin of Moscow.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I cannot say enough positive things about Vadim! My parents and I visited both Moscow and St. Petersburg with him. His communication leading up to our visit was prompt and thorough. I felt like I had a friend waiting for us Russia before we even arrived. His knowledge of Russian history and culture is exceptional and made for many interesting conversations - we learned so much. He was sensitive to our interests and shared in our excitement. He made a once in a lifetime trip the best it could possibly be.