Palaces and museums, a speedboat ride and a paint-your-own-nesting-doll master class!
During these two days we will visit two main residences of the Russian Royal Family - famous Winter Palace with its amazing interiors and summer residence of Peterhof with its fountains. Also you will see two main churches of Saint Petersburg - Church on Spilled Blood that is a symbol of the city and St. Isaac's Cathedral that was the main Orthodox Church of the country in the second part of the 19th century.
Besides these highlights we will have fun visiting a paint-your-own-Russian-doll master-class and interactive museum where you can see the whole country as a replica!
Let's explore the city with ease and fun!
8. 00-9. 30: meeting at the port
9. 30-10. 30: the way to the Hermitage with photostops using a car/van
10. 30-13. 00: the Hermitage, where we will see the amazing official interiors and canvases of European masters such as da Vinci and Rembrandt, Titian and Rafael. + brunch
13. 00-14. 00: the way to the Peterhof park by speed boat
14. 00-16. 30: Peterhof park, the best park of Russia with a great number of fountains + lunch
16. 30-17. 30: the way to the city by van
18. 00-19. 00 Grand Maket Russia interactive replica of the country
19. 00-20. 00: the way to the port by car/van
8-9. 30: meeting at the port
9. 30-11. 00: panoramic tour
11. 00-12. 00: Church on Spilled Blood
12. 30-13. 30: lunch
13. 30-15. 00: St. Isaac's Cathedral
15. 30-16. 30: paint your nesting doll master class
16. 30-17. 00: way to the port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will wait for you inside the cruise terminal after Customs and I will be holding a sign with your name.
End location: Cruise Terminal or Hotel
Duration: 2 days
Rental car/van with a driver
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Russian Rubles - (20-50USD) per person: lunch in restaurant
I am not a driver guide but I can arrange transportation upon request.
I am not allowed to guide inside cathedrals of the Kremlin of Moscow.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Vadim's tour was perfect for us! We wanted to see the highlights of St Petersburg from the perspective of a local. We needed a flexible tour with a 3 and 1 year old and he accommodated us. He was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot after the tour. His English was great and he was always punctual. He gave us the option of using public transportation and also a private car. We really enjoyed when he took us to some local places and we tried all the Russian delicacies.