I am a professional and licensed tour guide. I also work as as an examiner for international Cambridge exams and as an interpreter. I belong to the Union of Translators of Russia.
I work as a guide because I am interested in art, history and cross cultural communication.
I was born in Saint Petersburg, actually at that time the city was called Leningrad. I try to involve everyone in the history of the city and Russia and make it alive during my tours. So I can promise you that you will not stay indifferent!
When I don't work as a guide or an English teacher I like studying Spanish, attending classical ballet and yoga classes.
The advantages of booking with me:
1) reasonable, transparent prices;
2) customer-tailored programmes. I always design every tour according to the preferences of my customers;
3) a great range of tours in Saint Petersburg, Moscow and other Russian cities you only need to send your passport details and a small prepayment;
4) convenient conditions. During the tour you will have bottled water and ponchos in case of rain;
5) comfortable and safe vehicles. I carefully choose the transport for each programme. Safety comes first!
My motto is 'I make friends at work not customers!'
Do not hesitate to ask questions and see you in Saint Petersburg!
A Recent Review of this guide
Our guide Anastasia took us on a three day tour of the highlights of Saint Petersburg. She was engaging, extraordinarily informative, and flexible to change itinerary to suit our desires. Her English is perfect. She efficiently got us through some of the more congested areas, saving our group a lot of time. We saw unusual areas not included in traditional bus tours, including a trip on the Metro, local markets, restaurants. Highly recommended.
I am a member of Saint-Petersburg Association of Professional Guides and Interpreters (License 06489). My qualification was approved by the Committe of Tourism of Saint Petersburg Government.
I am a licenced guide in:
1) The State Hermitage (both the main museum complex and the Impressionist collection);
2) Peter and Paul Fortress;
3) Church on the Spilled Blood;
4) St.Isaac's Cathedral;
5) Yusupov Palace;
6) Catherine's Palace in Tsarskoye Selo (Amber Room);
7) Peterhof (fountains and the Big Palace);
8) Pavlovsk (palace of Paul I);
9) the State Russian Museum;
10) Faberge Museum.
I won a grant for distant education at American university twice. I studied at Lewis & Clark College, Portland in 2015 and University of Oregon in 2012.
I graduated from Saint Petersburg State Polytechnic University. I got two degrees in Economics and Foreign Languages.
The only restriction is that I am not a driver guide but I can arrange transportation for individual travellers and small groups upon request.