But of course, I won't let you neither "die" nor even feel bored! And on the contrary I will organize everything in such a way that you would fall in love with the city, feel it and never forget.
10 years of experience in tourism, abroad and in Russia, made me a professional in this field. And I still love my job and enjoy it!
I'm fond of traveling and meeting new people from all over the world which is the best way to learn about other counties and understand different cultures. And when I have free time I do travel a lot. When I work as a guide I usually meet foreigners and it's like traveling for me :) That's one more reason to enjoy my job!
I worked in Turkey, Thailand and Greece for a few years. And every time I returned home to St. Petersburg I realized there's no better place in the world than my city. I love it, even though it's colder here :)
Let me share my love for Saint Petersburg with you.
I know how to create warm and pleasant atmosphere and I'll take care of you.
I can be your private guide and friend in Saint Petersburg and organize any private tour you wish. Welcome to my excursions!
No queues and the best service!
Relax and rely on me in the organization of your tours and excursions in St. Petersburg.
• Guiding and organization experience in Turkey, Thailand, Greece and Sochi (Russia)
• Providing tours for official foreign delegations
• Diploma of a guide-interpreter for Saint Petersburg and its suburbs
• Tour guide accreditation certificate of St.Petersburg Government
• Licenses for all major local museums: State Hermitage Museum, Peter and Paul Fortress, Saint Isaac's Cathedral, Church of Savior on the Spiled Blood, Peterhof, Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin), Pavlovsk, Grand Maket Rossiya, Russian museum, Faberge Museum
I am a driver. But I always arrange for a private car and a professional driver (unless it's a walking tour)