All famouse places you want in one day
It is a very good oppotunity to make the tour of the sights which are the most interesting for you. I will be happy to help you to enjoy one day in the city.
We can just drive around and stop for eating, or visiting the functioning cathedrals which do not charge. We can stroll down the streets and public gardens to feel the atmosphere of the city. We can go to the famous bookshops or old indoor markets. Or we can make a touristic programme to see the museums. We can explore the deepest metro in the world or take a boat. It is your choice!
Meeting in the morning.
You may create the tour out of the sights listed below.
- The Hermitage museum ( 3 hours) - The best foreign art museum in our country and the Winter Palace
- Peter-and-Paul's fortress and Peter-and-Paul's cathedral , where all the tsars were burried (2 hours)
- St. Isaack cathedral (the largerst Russian Orhodox Cathedral in the world) (40 min)
- Spilled blood Cathedral famous for its mosaics (30 min)
- The State Russian Art museum (2 hours)
- Feberge museum with the collection of 4000 art works including Faberge Easter eggs. (1. 5 hour)
- Yusupov palacewith the interiors of the 19c with the exhibition of G. Rasputin murder.
Shopping, markets, a boat ride and any other sights can be included.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
As w are flexible the tour can last from 6 to 10 hours
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
No cash is needed for this tour
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.