Visa Free for cruise passengers - To see the best of the best in 1 day.
If you have only 1 day in St. Petersburg but want to see the best of the Northern Capital then you are more than welcome!
It is a full day tour, in the course of which you will have an opportunity:
- To see the most beautiful part of the city, to learn the history of St. Petersburg and Russia, to learn how the city grew
- To visit one of the local functioning Russian Orthodox church
- To visit one of the most beautiful, unusual and unique cathedrals in Russia, or maybe in the whole world
- To see one of the royal summer residences - famous "Russian Versailles"
- To visit a world famous and Russia's largest museum - Hermitage
Please note, as your private tour guide, I'm flexible and can modify the tour any way to meet your preferences, requirements and budget.
9:00- Meeting at the ship or in the hotel
9:00-11:00 - City tour, with several photo stops at the main highlights of the city.
Inside visits of St. Nicolas Cathedral& Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood Cathedral
11:00-12:00 - Driving to Peterhof
12:00-12:30 - Lunch
12:30-13:30 - Walk in the Fountain Park
14:00-15:00 - Travel back to the city by the car to be able to see some Metro stations
15:00-17:30 - Inside visit to the Hermitage Museum
17:30-18:00 - Driving back to the ship or the hotel
As it is a customised tour - we are very flexible!
If you stay in the hotel and have your visa I will recalculate the price (it will be lower).
Hermitage - Mondays,
Spilled Blood - Wednesdays,
Catherine palace- Tuesdays
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The Ship terminal/Train station or the hotel lobby.
End location: The Ship terminal/Train station or the hotel lobby.
Duration: 9 hours
The tour lasts from 8 to 10 hours. As it is a private tour we can be very flexible.
Airconditioned Mercedes - S class, Vito/Viana or Sprinter (depending on the number of guests).
- My services as a professional licensed tour guide
- Private a/c vehicle
- All local taxes and port fees
- Visa support
- Entrance fee to the museums shown in the itinerary
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 Roubles - Lunch
- Any personal purchases or expenses
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ksenia is everything a tour guide should be. Very efficient and attentive to all the members of the group.