one day in the downtown
One day tour is for those who has a short time to see this amazing lovely city. We could see the main attractions in the downtown, feel the spirit of a Venice of the North, enjoy its wonderful architecture, its rivers and canals with lots of bridges. Saint-Petersbourg is famous for its world known museums and fantastic churches.
Shopping, markets, aboat ride and any other sights can be included too.
We meet at 10. 00 in the lobby
The tour is flexible. I suggest the list of sights you can choose:
1. The Hermitage - former royal palace and art museum - 2hours
2. Peter and Paul fortress - the birth place of the city, the cathedral is the burial place of the Romanov's royal family
3. St. Isaak cathedral - its dome is coated with more then 200 pounds of pure gold
4. The Saviour on the Spilt Blood - decorated with 7000 m of mosaic inside and outside, unique in the world
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I'll pick you up at your hotel
End location: I'll bring you back to your accommodation
Duration: 6 hours
in a spacious car
car service and a driver
guide in the museums listed
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 roubles - For a snack and drink. Credit cards are also accepted in the main shops.
Personal expenses such as souvenirs.
- admission fees to all museums and activities as per program - 60$ per person
- lunch - to be more flexible i will offer you the best places for having meal.
- Optional evening program