Saigon Skydeck, City Centre, Old Town and Green Land with Luxury Lunch Included
This amazing city will be attracted all travellers in Vietnam. This young and active city will make you surprised at the traffic, local lifestyle, food and drink, tourist attractions. . .
With total area is just over 2, 000km2, this city is divided into many parts as local food areas, local markets, local cafe areas, local office styles, local rich areas. . .
As a local guide, I will listen carefully and re-arrange your itinerary and suggestion to fit your timetable to explore the city as you wish:
+ The historical sites: Reunification Palace, War Museum, History Museum…
+ The architecture buildings: City Hall, Opera House, Central Post Offfice…
+ The religion sites: Thien Hau Temple, Jade Emperor Pagoda…
+ The local areas: Dist 7, Binh Thanh Dist…
Please step 7 to 12 minutes to outside the port gate, I will be there with the board name (your name).
TOUR DETAILED ITINERARY:
- Pick up at Phu My Port
- Visit Saigon Green Village to see and learn more about the South Vietnam's country-side inside the morden city
- A local artcart-making factory
- Driving pass a wholesales market area and stop at a local unique temple.
- Hundred years buildings: Opera House, City Central Post Office, Notre Dame Church, CIA Head Quarter. . .
- Luxury Lunch with Authentic Vietnamese Style
- History Museum
- Skydeck Walk @ 49 floor - the highest tower in Saigon
- Drop off Phu My Port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Phu My Port
End location: Phu My Port
Duration: 9 hours
Private Car for 1 - 3 pax
Private Mini Bus for 4 pax and over
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - For souvenirs and personal expenses.
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour