Customize Private Tour with transportation for Maximum 5 people
This is a four-hour overview private tour of the Federal Capital of the United States that highlights the city's most iconic buildings, memorials and monuments. If it's your first time in the city, or if you only have a very limited time here, this tour will give you what you need to know about the city, and after that you would explore the museums by yourself.
We would visit the outside of the White House and Capitol building, the two most important government buildings in the city. We would go to see the Washington monument, Lincoln memorial, Vietnam War memorial, Korean war memorial, Thomas Jefferson memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. memorial and WWII memorial in the National Mall and Tidal Basin.
Out of the city we would pass through the Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery, Iwo Jima memorial and other spectacular building in Pennsylvania Avenue.
If there is any place that you want us to visit, you are more than welcome to customize your tour.
- White House (outside)
- Pennsylvania Avenue
- Capitol Building (outside)
- WWII Memorial
- Washington Monument
- Vietnam War Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Pentagon (outside)
- Arlington National Cemetery (short walk)
- Iwo Jima Memorial
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at anyplace inside the District of Columbia.
End location: Drop off at anyplace inside the District of Columbia.
Duration: 4 hours
Private transportation SUV
- My time and service as your private, experienced and licensed guide.
- SUV transportation with a driver Maximum 6 people (5 comfortable).
- Pick up and drop off anywhere in the District of Columbia.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 USD - For any snacks or drinks which you wish to purchase.
- Any personal purchases or expenses
- For larger groups, I can arrange a van at an additional cost. Please contact me for the details and a quote.
The SUV can fit up to 5 people comfortably, one more if is a kid.
If you are bigger size, please let me know to arrange a van (Extra cost)
The tours with transportation I can pick you up and drop you in anyplace inside the District of Columbia