The most important highlights of Saint Petersburg with fun and ease!
During two unforgettable days in Saint Petersburg you will visit one fortress and one park, two palaces and two churches.
This tour is not intense and there are many things to have fun! I promise that you will fall in love with Saint Petersburg after this tour!
To provide your visa free disembarkation I need scan / photos of your passports. 15-20 days before your arrival to Saint Petersburg I will send you a paper (so called TourTicket) to be printed and shown at the passport control.
10AM: meeting at the port (I will be holding a sign with your name)
- panoramic tour with several photo stops
- Peter and Paul Fortress (the place where history of Saint Petersburg started in 1703) including Peter and Paul Cathedral (burial place of the Russian Royal family)
- Lunch (optionally: traditional Russian food)
- Metro ride (some local life experience, optionally)
- Grand Peterhof Palace (summer palace) and Peterhof Park (Russian Versailles)
7PM: back to the port
10AM: meeting at the port
- Hermitage museum including the Winter Palace (official interiors and the most important works of art) - around 1. 5-2hrs
- Lunch (optionally)
- Church on Spilled Blood (symbol of the city)
- Saint Isaac's Cathedral (the most beautiful interior of Saint Petersburg)
5PM: back to the port
The order of museum tickets can be changed
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
Duration: 2 days
Transportation by modern, air conditioned vehicle
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Russian Rubles - (20-50USD) per person: lunch in restaurant. Visa and MasterCard are accepted everywhere.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not a driver guide but I can arrange transportation upon request.
I am not allowed to guide inside cathedrals of the Kremlin of Moscow.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our tour with Vadim is MORE THAN EXCELLENT! Our 2-day tour at St Petersburg is the highlight of our vacation. Vadim was very knowledgeable with the Russian history and provided us with very detailed information about the attractions we went to like Catherine Palace, Peterof Palace, Hermitage Museum, Church of Spilled Blood and St Isaac's Cathedral, and even subway station. Very friendly and very fluent in English language, also made it much easier for my mom who is in a wheelchair to get around. SPASIBO!!