A day in the beautiful Pearl of the Carpathians, Sinaia City
With this tour, you will enjoy a beautiful trip to the most beautiful town in the mountains.
First stop it will be at the Peles Castle and Pelisor Castle, that is one of the most beautiful castles and glamour in Romania.
After the visits, we can enjoy a traditional lunch in the city.
The last stop it will be at the Sinaia Monastery, a beautiful Orthodox Church still activated by monks.
If you have any special request, I will be happy to accommodate it.
Our plan for the day:
- Departing from Bucharest to the North, Prahova Valey, Sinaia City
- Visit the Peles Castle
- Visit the Pelisor Castle
- Time for lunch in the city
- Visit the Sinaia Monastery
* If you have any request, I can adjust the itinerary.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your location in Bucharest.
End location: Drop off at your location in Bucharest.
Duration: 8 hours
The tour will take approx 9 hours
Minivan Volkswagen Transporter type 5, 8+1. Capacity 6 passenger. Air Conditioning, very comfortable.
- Tour Guide services
- Private transportation
- Interpreter service if needed. In some castles, there is a local Romanian guide.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
120 120 LEI - 60 LEI for the entrance to the castles (per person)
60 LEI estimated for lunch
- Tickets to the castles and the Monastery
- Extra fee for the photo inside the Castles (optional)