A walk though beauty and art
This tour is tailored for the lovers of Italian Art. It consists in the exploration of one of the most fascinating Art Galleries in the country, with its sculptures, antique mosaics, frescoes and its landscape gardens, with spectacular views on Rome.
Inside the Gallery, we will see masterpieces of Italian artists like Caravaggio, Raphael, Bernini and Canova.
I will tell you about the stories, techniques behind the paintings and sculptures.
Tour includes a walking tour of the Villa Borghese Gardens.
Closing days 2018
January 1st; December 25th
- Guided tour of the Gallery visiting: Caravaggio Room; "Apollo and Daphne" and "David" by Bernini; The Deposition" and "Lady with a Unicorn" by Raphael; "Pauline Bonaparte" by Canova; "The Deposition" by Rubens; "Madonna and Child" by Perugino and many more.
- Guided tour of Villa Borghese Gardens: Casino dell'Uccelliera, Fontana dei Puppazzi, Piazza di Siena, Tempietto di Diana, Obelisco di Antonio and stunning view over Piazza del Popolo.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Main entrance of Galleria Borghese
End location: Gardens of Galleria Borghese
Duration: 3 hours
- My private guidance for the entire duration of the tour
- Skip the line admission fees
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 EUR - Souvenirs, drinks and meals (per person price)
- Any kind of transportation
- Meals and drinks
All my tours can be customized to meet your needs, please send me your inquiry and I will make an itinerary just for you!