Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, Lake Louise, Radium Hot Springs & Banff
On your first day we will take you through some of Vancouver's most popular spots including Gastown, Queen Elizabeth Park, Stanley Park and others. In the afternoon we will drive out of the city on the Sea to Sky Hwy to Whistler, BC. The next day we will board a ferry and sail over to Vancouver Island where we will explore Victoria, the beautiful capital city of BC and all it has to offer. This day can be customized by your interests, there are beautiful gardens, museums, heritage sites, Parliament Buildings and more. On our third day we will drive north and board the ferry to Horseshoe Bay where our journey to Lake Louise and Banff begins. There will be plenty of sights and interesting stops along the way. We'll spend the night in Banff. On our way back to the city we'll stop in Radium Hot Springs for the night to enjoy one last night out in nature before returning to beautiful Vancouver.
- Your first day will be spent exploring Vancouver and then driving up the Sea to Sky Hwy to Whistler where we will spend the night
- Day 2 we drive to the ferry and travel over to Vancouver Island where we spend the night.
- Day 3 we will tour Victoria and spend another night
- Day 4 we travel back to the mainland and begin our journey to the Rocky Mountains where we'll spend the night
- Day 5 we will spend another night in Banff exploring during the day.
- Day 6 we will travel to Radium Hot Springs and spend our final night before beginning our travel back to the beautiful city of Vancouver
- Day 7 we will be back in Vancouver in time for you to enjoy dinner at one of the many wonderful restaurants
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel, Airport, or Cruise Ship Terminal in front Pan Pacific Hotel
End location: Drop off will be where you are picked up.
Duration: 7 days
Traffic and some stops (for food and beverage) can affect the length of the tour by up to 2 hours (no additional cost).
Transportation will be provided in a spacious 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan for up to 6 passengers. Air conditioned and clean, this van has second row windows that can be lowered for better views and photography.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 Canadian Dollars - Meals, admissions and souvenirs
Limit of 6 passengers that must be able to get in and out of a car/van.