The two most popular landmarks of Rio in one day.
If you only have one day in Rio and this is your first time in the city, this is definitely the tour to choose!
You'll be able to visit one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Statue of Christ Redeemer over the Guanabara Bay.
We'll also do a light hike up the first hill of the sugar loaf, to then take the cable car up to the the top!
- Pick-up at hotel, port, or any other location.
- Go up the Corcovado by train to see the statue of Christ.
- Have lunch at a nice restaurant.
- Go to the Sugar Loaf in the afternoon.
- Head back to the hotel or port.
Any changes on the itinerary can be arranged, just ask!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Anywhere the client wishes, within city's surroundings
End location: Anywhere the client wishes, within city's surroundings
Duration: 8 hours
May be altered by traffic, and how long the client wants to spend at each spot.
I'll be using a Fiat Punto with air conditioning and is fit for up to 3 passengers with plenty of space.
We can accommodate groups of 4 people, as long as one person is able to sit in the back middle seat. Please contact me for details.
- Entry fees to the landmarks and transportation in a private vehicle with A/C.
- My services as your private tour guide!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 Reais (R$) - We'll stop at a restaurant for lunch.
- Lunch is extra
- It's a good idea to have sunscreen and hiking shoes!
I have no restrictions.