Rhine Valley - UNESCO Patrimony of Humanity - private Excursion.
Come on and escape the boredom.
Join me in an adventures pleasure, touring Germany's romantic Rhine Valley. See for yourself, why this Place is on the "UNSECO Patrimony of the World" list.
- Mighty Castles
- Enchanting Vineyards
- impressive monuments.
Have a breathtaking view from a spectacular Mountain side. Choose to dine in a delightful eatery. Step into a River Boat from Rüdesheim to St. Goarshausen and float below the worlds largest Panorama of still existing medieval Castles.
Take a private guided inside visit of the Marksburg, one of the most popular medieval Citadels, still intact.
Have a Photo stop on top of the Loreley rock and see the ruins of Schloss Rheinfels, destroyed by Napoleon.
In the cobblestoned "Drosselgasse" of Rüdessheim, I'll introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Breuer, the owners of the World famous "Rüdesheimer Schloss".
Under the charm of the Violine and the tender sounds of the Guitar, they'll credence you a set of local Wines to taste - and we are sure, you'll be merry.
- Meet and greet at the meeting point of your Choice.
- Our Independent Limousine Driver will bring you from Frankfurt, straight to Rüdesheim.
- 30 Minutes Photo stop at the "Niederwald Memorial", national Monument, above the Rhine River.
- Arrival at Rüdesheim Village. Orientation walk thru the Village.
- Midmorning boarding the River Boat to St. Goarshausen.
- River Boat ride: 1h 45
- Arrival at St. Goarshausen around half past noon. Limousine is waiting to take us to the Marksburg Castle.
- Short Lunch Brake at the Marksburg Castle.
- Enter Marksburg Castle with Castle Guide for Private Tour. (60 - 75 minutes).
- P. M. leaving Marksburg for Loreley Rock.
- Photo stop from above the Lorely Rock, overseeing the Rhine Valley.
- Late P. M. arrival in Rüdesheim, at the "Breuers Schlosshotel" for Wine Tasting.
- Evening - after 8h on the Road, Limousine Driver brings us back to Frankfurt.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Frankfurt International Airport, Termnial 1 or 2, Hotel, Central Station, River Cruise Ship Terminal or as instructed by Customer.
Attention: First Class Airline passengers can be met at the VIP arrival Lounge, Frankfurt International Airport, Terminal 1, Gate A and B.
End location: Airport Terminals 1 or 2, or as instructed by Customer.
Duration: 9 hours
Private Chauffeured Limousine for 4 People, partly by River Boat and walking.
- My undivided Time, attention and Service as your exclusive private Guide.
- My help and personal assistance translating during the entire Tour.
- Entrance fee to the Marksburg Castle.
- Private personal Castle Guide at the Marksburg.
- River Boat ride for max. 4 Persons one way to St. Goarshausen
- Wine Tasting of 5 different Wines from the Rhine Region.
- Exclusive Chauffeur driven Limousine.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 € - Food, Drinks, Souvenirs
- Drinks and Meals aside the Wine Tasting.
- More Wine Tasting and buying of higher Quality Wines.
- Personal Purchases.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle. However, I mostly work with professional Limousine Drivers and their Cars.