If you love sports and especially tennis this is your tour.
As an official agent of the Rafa Nadal Sport Centre and Tennis Academy I invite you on an amazing tour to learn more about the iconic tennis player, Rafa Nadal. He is one of the biggest sport legends of Mallorca and known world-wide for his great performances on the tennis courts and many victories at prestigious tournaments.
We will begin in Manacor where Rafa Nadal was born and raised followed by a stop at the small tennis club (weekends closed) where Rafa had his first contact with the little fast yellow ball. The highlight of the tour is the guided tour of the Rafel Nadal Tennis Academy, built by Rafa Nadal, where young people from around the world come to study and improve their game. Here we will also find the Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience with a unique exhibition of the most important trophies of Rafa Nadal's sports career. If you like to be active you will get the chance to test your own abilities as an athlete with simulators for different sports and interactive games for all ages.
- Meeting point at your hotel/apartment, at the cruise ship terminal or as previously agreed.
- Drive to Manacor - 50 km from Palma
- Visit the small tennis club -open from Mon to Fri, weekends closed
- Visit the Rafa Nadal Tennis Academy, the Tennis Courts and the Rafa Nadal Museum Experience.
- Back to the meeting point.
- I am very happy to tailor the tour to your individual wishes and requirements.
- Optional: I recommend you to add 2 hours to this tour and visit the most beautiful caves of Mallorca and have lunch in an authentic local restaurant. Both places are close to the Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience. Contact me.
- I recommend you to wear casual clothing, a hat and sunglasses, as well as flat, comfortable shoes.
- Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience - Opens for visits: May to Oct. from 10:00h to 18:30h, Nov. to April from 10:00h to 14:00h.
- If you are a real fun of Rafa Nadal, we can visit Porto Cristo, the area where Rafa Nadal actually lives.
- Tour subject to the availability of the venue.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 4 hours
Transport with a Mercedes-Benz Vito or Volvo V40
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
No cash is needed for this tour
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks