Shore Excursion from The Port Of Civitavecchia
Rome wasn't built in a day, but now you can visit all the must-see sites of the Eternal City in one hassle-free day. You'll cover a lot of ground, but with me as well as a private car and driver at your disposal, you'll move effortlessly among the world's most famous monuments.
My passion for my city will bring thousands of years of history to life as you visit breathtaking sites and sample Rome's most delightful cuisine.
Your day in Rome includes:
Ancient Rome - Experience the Rise & Fall of an Empire including the Colosseum & Roman Forum (from outside)
Sightseeing in the city center including the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona
The Vatican - Secrets & Mysteries including the Vatican Museums, Raphael Rooms, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Pick up at the Port of Civitavecchia (by your private driver)
- Vatican Museums (skip the line ticket included)
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter's Basilica
- Trevi Fountain
- The Spanish Steps
- The Pantheon
- Navona Square
- The Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine (from the outside)
- Drop-off to Port of Civitavecchia with the private driver.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet your driver at the Cruise Terminal of the Port of Civitavecchia.
End location: Your driver will take you back to the Cruise Terminal of the Port of Civitavecchia.
Duration: 9 hours
Private car or minivan with english speaking driver.
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Pickup and drop-off (from and to the Port of Civitavecchia) with an English speaker driver
- Private car (full day disposal in Rome)
- Walking tour
- Vatican Museums Admission ticket
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 Euro - Any other food & beverage
- Any other food & beverage
I am not a driver but I arrage trasportation for all my tours