11-Hour VIP Tour - Private Full-Day Tour of City Highlights and its breathtaking countryside
Bienvenue à Quebec !
Enjoy the QUEBEC VIP EXPERIENCE. An 11-Hour tour including a visit of the main attractions, tastings of local products in addition tolunch and dinner in renowned restaurants.
Canada's oldest city is also its most charming. Explore its narrow streets, outstanding buldings and splendid churches. You'll learn about the Battle of Abraham and, in the heart of the Fortifications, you'll visit the Citadel and attend the Changing of the Guard Ceremony*.
After lunch, we'll drive along the St-Lawrence River to the majestic Basilica of Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré. We'll also stop at Montmorency Fall, much higher than Niagara Falls !
Finally, on the picturesque Island of Orleans, you'll taste some delicious local products before ending the tour with a dinner at one of the best restaurant on the island.
* : Please note that the Changing of the Guard takes place every day at 10AM, except in case of rain, from June 24th to Labor Day. In order to attend the ceremony, wer have to start the to
Tour by car:
- Plains of Abraham, Fine Art Museum and Joan of Arch's Garden, Parliament Building and «Fontaine de Tourny, Citadel and Changing of the Guard ceremony.
- Upper Town: Fortifications of Quebec, historic St-Louis St, Cavalier du Moulin Park, Iconic Château Frontenac, Governors Garden, Dufferin Terrace, Montmorency Park
- Lower Town: Fresco of the Quebecers, Place Royale Square and Our Lady of Victories Historic Church, Petit Champlain Street, Funicular,
- Upper Town: Place d'Armes Square, Treasury Street, Our Lady of Quebec Basilica-Cathedral, Seminary of Quebec City Hall, Jura Clock, Price Building, Anglican Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, Monastery of the Ursulines, St-Louis Street
Tour by car
- Countryside: Montmorency Fall, Royal Road, Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré Shrine Basilica - Island of Orleans: historic villages and churches, three tastings of chocolate, Black Current Wines and cheese.
- Dinner at La Goéliche Restaurant
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel of the travelers, cruise terminal or other location confirmed by traveler.
End location: Hotel of the travelers, cruise terminal or other location confirmed by traveler.
Duration: 11 hours
The tour may last a little longer, depending the traffic or other unforeseeable factors. However, travelers will be back on time to their cruise ship or to the airport.
This tour includes a part by foot and a part by vehicle.
- Up to 3 adults or 3 adults and a child, aboard a 2016 KIA Optima with AC.
- For 4 to 7 people, in a comfortable mini-van of recent model. An additional cost of $125 for the minivan rental will apply.
Professional Tour Guide
Access to all venues
Two tastings for 2 people
One bottle of water per traveler
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 CAD - All being included in this VIP Tour, the only extra that travelers have to pay is for alcoholic drinks and wine during the meals.
Alcoholic beverages and wine during the meals.
My car, a KIA Optima 2016, can accommodate 3 adults comfortably or 4 people including one or two children. For five to eight people, the tours will be on board a comfortable mini-van of recent model. An extra charge will be required.