Created my own English classes, everyone kept saying, " Myriam, you must become a guide in Quebec City ! You love the people and you have a great way of communicating the information so that people want to come back and get more. "
My passion and enthusiasm for this incredible City and its surroundings are what I love to share the most. So being a Guide in our Great City of Québec gives an impression that you are completely in another Country : Mini Europe with all the advantages of North America.
I am also a guide leader for many people. Two or more days in a row is very possible. Like I say to my people, " Follow me in our beautiful Québec and I will share with you many different things. " That is how much there is to do here in our Great City. You're interested in a longer tour ? Let's make it happen together !
What I love the most about guiding is surprising people with all sorts of anecdotes. Whether it is a walking, bike or driving around tour, there is always something magical about the places and the moment.
Welcome to Quebec City !
A Recent Review of this guide
We had a wonderful tour of the Falls, copper museum and Saint Ann's. Myriam went the extra mile to tell us great stories and the rich history of the area. I highly recommend a tour with her!!
- A good communicator.
- I am an Official Guide of Québec City (Permit)
- Member of the AGTQ (Guide Associaton of Québec City)
- Member of the CGAQ (Corporation of Guides of the Province of Québec)
- Did 10 years in complete immersion English School in Massachussett
- Created my own English School, still give private classes. (English Language Coach)
- I also did a lot of Volunteer work with teenagers and adults.
- Was a Dairy Farmer for 20 years, still work a lot with the farmers.
No problem, just solutions !
My car, a Chrysler Pacifica, can accommodate up to 6 people. For 6 passengers and more, an extra charge will apply for a van or bus rental.