Pyramids, Saqqara tour in Cairo
Enjoy a private tour to the famous sights of Cairo and Memphis on a full-day private tour. After being picked up from your hotel, visit the Giza Pyramids, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, and see their neighbor the Sphinx.
Next, visit to Saqqara, the name given to the extensive ancient necropolis on the plateau above the Nile Valley. It has the distinction of being home to Egypt's first pyramid, the Step Pyramid of King Djoser, and is the burial place of the pyramid's architect, Imhotep.
Move to Memphis, located south of the Nile River. This city, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was the ancient capital of Egypt and an important center during much of Egyptian history. Today, there is little left of the city, but you will be able to visit an open-air museum that offers a variety of interesting artifacts.
During the day, you will also enjoy lunch at a Pyramids view restaurant.
* Hotel Pick up.
* Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the nearby Sphinx.
* See the Step Pyramid of King Djoser in Saqqara.
* Get inside the Pyramid of King Teti.
* Tour what remains of Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt.
* Eat a traditional meal at a local restaurant.
* Free Shopping time.
* Back to Hotel.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel Lobby
End location: Your Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Private air-conditioned Car
* All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
* Private English Egyptologist guide.
* Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
* Lunch meal at pyramids view restaurant.
* Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
* All Service charges & taxes.
* Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
* Entry visa to Egypt
I am not a driver. I can arrange for you a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Tarek does a nice job and can certainly see to it that requests are fulfilled to the best of his ability. He effortlessly provided access to all the places I wanted to cram into a very short visit to Cairo, and threw in some local, off the beaten path type places that let me see the real Cairo. Only thing that could have been better was better communication on a segment of arranged travel, but it was certainly not anything major enough to give him any less than 5 stars.