Private and according to your preferences
Nature, beautiful beaches and landscapes, residential areas with large mansions and beautiful gardens, excellent restaurants and also stores of the most famous international brands . . . . that's Punta del Este . . . .
- Looking for sea lions and seals nearby Marinas
- "Four seas corner"
- Encountering of the Rio de la Plata (Silver River) and the Atlantic Ocean
- "The hand in the sand monument "
- "Wavy beaches" coast line
- Pendant bridges over Maldonado River
- Residential neighborhoods like Beverly Hills, San Rafael, and others
- Opposite coast line, the "calm and quiet beach" (Playa Mansa)
- Punta Ballena and "Casapueblo"(particular and amazing white house with Mediterranean style of a famous uruguayan painter Carlos Páez Vilaró). His son was one of the survivors of Los Andes tragedy in the 70s
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Suggested by Guide: Starting in Punta del Este or departing from Montevideo.
Duration: 4 hours
Starting in Punta del Este.
Departing from Montevideo, 7 hours.
Comfortable Jac air conditioned van with fifteen seats.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD Dollars - Lunch: from USD 25 to 40
Casapueblo fee entrance (optional): USD 10
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I don't have any restrictions in regard to my guiding services