Local Experience, Hiking and Walking, First Time Visitor, Adventure / Active
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Maximum travelers: 4
English (fluent), American Sign Language (fluent), Indonesian (fluent), Japanese (conversational), Malay (fluent)
Eastern Hill Sunrise Trekking and Boat Tour
Sunset Tour ( Early Morning Tour )
Let's start from the Sunrise at Eastern Hills at caldera of Kintamani.
Here will will see and enjoy the power of Sunrise Healing Energy of the Kintamani Caldera Sacred.
This trip will be ended with a boat pick up to bring you back to where we started.
Hiking up to the hills top around 1 hour through the Pulak Jungle at East Side of Lake Batur.
- Pulak Eastern Hill Sunrise
Pick Up schedule at 02. 00-02. 30 AM ( defending on where you stay )
- 05:00 AM start trekking
- 06:00 AM arrive to the hills peak ( 360 degree view of Mount and Laek Batur, Mount Rinjani and Sunrise )
- 07:00 AM Going down trough Pulak Rain Forest to the Lake Side
- 07:30 AM Depart from The Lake Side with Boat back to starting point
- 08:00 AM Depart from Starting point Back to the hotel
We can stop over for a while at Coffee Making and Plantation or Tegalalang Rice Terrace if enough time.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Any place that we confirm in advance.
End location: Any place that we confirm in advance.
Duration: 10 hours
This trip will spend your time for about 10 hours from hotel pick up until get back to the hotel.
Air Conditioned Suzuki AVP 2012, Luxury and well maintained.
- My time as your Tour Guide
- Parking Fee
- Local Sunrise Trekking Guide
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000000 IDR - Additional cost for entrance fee in each site and personal cost.
- Your personal expenses will not be included on this tour package.
- Your entrance fee to Tegalalang Rice Terrace, will cost around IDR 10.000, or less than 1$
I am only able to guide in English, Indonesian and Malay.